Peter Tyson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Peter Tyson

How would you rate Peter Tyson ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael Readman

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Peter Tyson in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Michael Readman
"Peter Tyson provide excellent service and are in my opinion one of the best if not the best professional Audio, Visual and HiFi retailers in the UK. I recently purchased a top of the line flagship Dolby Atmos AVR and 7.2.4 speakers with professional quality cables and connectors from them to the value of almost £5000. The service is exceptional and the staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone to check out their website or give them a call when considering purchasing any A/V electronic equipment!"
Peter Tyson is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews