Pets Pad Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pets Pad

Tell us how Pets Pad made you happy

"I called at the store to purchase complete puppy food. A member of staff advised me I was not feeding a very healthy product and recommended their own puppy food giving me information relating to all of the pure ingredients within their own food. I was given some samples to try and my puppy loved it and her tummy issues resolved immediately. I don't live locally but made a specific journey to collect a supply of the puppy food. It can be purchased on-line but I chose to buy 3 bags (15kg each) which is over the weight for posting, and will continue to do so. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, the store is well stocked with easy parking and I would have no hesitation recommending them."
Are you Pets Pad? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Pets Pad is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews