Pet Supermarket Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pet Supermarket

How would you rate Pet Supermarket ?

"Since adopting my 2 dogs last year I have bought quite a lot of items from petsupermarket.com and have been impressed by the speed of delivery and their returns policy when I bought 2 coats in the wrong size. However I recently raised a query about one of these coats and received a very impolite, badly-written, ungrammatical and factually inaccurate email, which seemed to wrongly assume that I wanted a refund - which is not what I asked for. Clearly this company is fine as long as you don't ask for help or advice, so sadly I have bought my last item from them. Online companies need to look at their customer service responses, there are plenty of alternative sites."
Pet Supermarket is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews