PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
Very good informative website for the type of products that sell.
Works well. Used for years and the powder and tablets have kept both my residents bug free!
My online purchase was great. Website was very informative and ordering was easy. Received items purchased in a timely manner.
Came on time, We will see if it works and will let you know if it does, hope it it will get read of fleas on my cats!!!
Product delivered quickly worksgreat
GOOD EXPERIENCE VERY GOOD UPDATES
I made a mistake with my order and Pat was very helpful in getting it sorted out.
From the time of purchase I was furnished with a printable receipt and an accurate tracking system. The product arrived in a timely fashion.
good selection
everything was great!
Fast shipping good prices very pleased with there service
Website is easy to navigate. They have complete product information, which is easy to understand.
Site easy to navigate, products arrived as described, free shipping, prompt delivery
I love this product!
My shopping experience was great!
Very good products
appreciate the cheerful response
Love it product
My father used Harris roach tablets and I have been using them for 50 years myself. They work. I’ve watched roaches eating them, seen tablets that have been nibbled on by roaches, and then I don’t see roaches for 8 months or more. When I see one I put out a few more tablets. I’ve tried other brands of roach products but none work as well as Harris products. A roach on my deck at night ran before I could kill it. I put a Harris roach tablet on the railing, turned off the light, then checked 10 minutes later and the roach was on the rail eating the tablet. They go back to their nest and die.
Quick shipment, great communication. Pleasant purchase experience.
PF Harris is rated 4.39 based on 213 reviews