PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
fast shipping responsive customer service
Quick delivery, free shipping, great customer service.
Good quality and fast shipping
Easy to use website. No problem finding what I need.. the products definitely work!
So far, I have been pleased.
Very promp with their customer service!!
Have always gotten the correct product when ordering. Also much cheaper then buying from a store!
Your products have kept my home safe, thank you.
I couldn't review my online order. The order first showed $18 ground delivery. After making the payment it had charged me$58! For 2day air shipping. I called right away and was redirected to Reilly. No answer went to voicemail and I left a message to call me. Never heard from them. So I filed a charge dispute with my credit card. The order was supposed to be cancelled. Then the product shows up on my doorstep today. 4/6/20. I am not happy about this. Riley refunded my total shipping charges. Unexpected but very impressed and happy. They have a customer for life now.
great ship time
The quality is noticeable. I am happy to do business with such an illustrious American Company.
This was this first time I ordered any thing from your Company. It was easy and fast. Thank you
Really works! it's all I use.
Your product works as stated, very good. Never dealt with your company,but have used your product. It is very good.
Great company!
It was great to find a company that sounds like they know what home pests do and how to keep them away. I enjoyed reading about the pests that I'm trying to get rid of. I especially like your Diatomasceous Earth in an easy to use nozzles container. I bought the big bag quantity to refill my smaller size. I used to worry about what to use to kill ants outdoors-- I have 2 dogs. But I don't any longer. Thanks for offering great products and info that is very useful!
I really have confidence in these products. Best I've tried so far
Óptimo. Thank you.
I just got the products today. That was fast. Thanks.
Pat was a huge help, she went out of her way to process my order. She's a real professional.
PF Harris is rated 4.39 based on 213 reviews