Physiotherapy Store Reviews

neill.buchanan@legendgp.co.uk

Tell us how Physiotherapy Store made you happy
Arrived quickly .Easy ordering experience
Excellent delivery & great website
They have always had what I needed at a reasonable price and they ship efficiently to Australia. Great service.
Purchased a TENS machine through a recommendation. I found the whole experience of the shopping experience with a Physiotherapy store very good. Merchandise arrived promptly and great quality.
Very quick service. Unfortunately photo of item on website not up to date so item had to be returned as "not as described", so half star off. Emails to customer services were ignored, so another half star off. Had to hope I was returning to correct address because of lack of advice. However payment was re-credited quickly - the only acknowledgement of the return - so only half star off. Looking at the how quick query below, I needed a box for Never. You do not seem to be communicating with yourselves!
I ordered my item without any problems, and recieved it in good time.
I recently purchased an hernia support belt it is very good but would be better if there was a way attaching the pad to the belt
Easy website to navigate and order from. Order arrived in good time. Always order from here.
ordered on the internet no problems, my order came as promised, great service would not hesitate to use Physiotherpy Store again.
Easy to order, prompt delivery and good value product to help my aching back
Easy to use and very good temporary relief. Very pleased with it.
I have used one of your wrist supports for some time. I have quite a lot of pain and the support helps me a lot, particularly when I am doing odd jobs. I have just purchased a second brace to allow time for washing.
The product is well made and looks good.
The ordering experience was good and delivery very speedy.
Very good product, well made and supportive.
Great product does exactly what it says the only cream I have found that helps brilliant
arrived on time, just what I wanted, waiting to try it out!!
I wanted some particular tape as recommended by my local hospital and Physiotherapy Store has the correct, branded, product.

I ordered it and they sent it to me straight away. It’s really about as simple as that.
Easy to negotiate website.
Prompt delivery
Good quality product
Thank you Physiotherapy Store - ordering online easy and order arrived quickly with the usual excellent quality products.
Very satisfied with product and speed of delivery.
Excellent service, item was lost in post and it was replaced immediately. It is nice to deal with such a professional company. I will defiantly use them again.
Physiotherapy Store is rated 4.35 based on 390 reviews