Physiotherapy Store Reviews

Read Physiotherapy Store Reviews

neill.buchanan@legendgp.co.uk

Tell us how Physiotherapy Store made you happy
Hi ! I don’t have my op until
8th March, I was just being ultra organised 😊.
I will write a review once I have used your product.
Prompt delivery.
Easy to navigate website, competitive prices, great all round service. Thanks
I wanted some yoga blocks for practising at home. These are perfect and I was happy with the price.
This worked well on my back pain. Glad I bought it
The product I ordered arrived on time.. good service
Good product and prompt service but I always feel the delivery charge is high on a £5 object
My parcel arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
What a great storeto stumble upon! Had exactly what I needed, well priced inclusing p&p and super fast delivery, bookmarked for future purchases.
Thank you!
Had some difficulties getting information on delivery time which I needed due to travel dates. .Very pleased with the product
After initially ordering the wrong size I eventually received the correct size for me. The service provided was very good. I am very pleased with the thumb splints. They fit well and offer comfort.
Happy with item and price
The service was excellent, thank you.
A shame it took so long to dispatch the item though.
I wish I could give zero stars. Delivery company lied and never delivered item on specified day, despite claiming that they'd left a card to say they'd been. Georgina at Physiotherapy Store refused to refund my next day delivery charge as a delivery attempt had been made apparently . I was home all day with the injury I was hoping my order would help help remedy.
Customer placed order on Friday 18th January and selected DPD courier, they did not select or request Saturday delivery which DPD charge differently to Next Day Delivery.

Delivery was attempted on Monday and was unsuccessful.

Delivery 2nd attempt was made on Tuesday 22nd and signed for by the customer. DPD have this on their tracking system so was confirmed.

As per the Terms and Conditions stated on our web-site, customer services can't refund delivery charges for an order received and delivered as per the service paid for.

Regards,
Physiotherapystore.com
Order received very promptly and I was very satisfied with the product.
The service, delivery was excellent
Bought a shoulder pulley. It arrived very quickly. Reasonably priced but £3.99 for postage. Really
Delivery of product was glacial, 4 weeks and charges outrageous Opted for 1st class post this added £4.99 to final charge so won’t se these again Product was adequate but not worth the wait
Good prices and super efficient delivery.
First class customer service.quality resistance bands
Physiotherapy Store is rated 4.35 based on 390 reviews