Pillar Health Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Pillar Health Reviews

About Pillar Health:

Care Express provides home nursing, home therapy, assisted home shower, post hospitalization care and care companionship services to seniors citizens, the bedridden and the disabled.

+60189858059

andrew@pillarcare.com

Jalan 1/25

Tell us how Pillar Health made you happy
Pillar care is a company you can trust not only as a caregiver but for the patients as well..
I was super happy with Pillar! The home nurse took excellent care of my father, and I felt very confident leaving him in her care. She was kind, professional, and compassionate -- an overall great caregiver (plus my father got along very well with her as well). I'd recommend Pillar to anyone in need of home care.
Caring and compassion by helping needy sick and elderly.
Very efficient and fast response . To fixed your time of appointment convienece with us
Good care
My experience with Dr Lim was very positive, prompt and efficient. I received all the information I needed including a visit to the home in PJ.
Pillarcare is very professional. Your are the best.
Pillarcare was responsive and helpful. They provided me with useful and comprehensive information about their extensive range of services. I was very pleased to have chosen them.
Very prompt and efficient on custome’s enquiries. Provide excellent professional advice.
From my experience with many home care providers; Pillar is the best one.
Comfortable environment and professional staff for old aged people
its awesome to work at pillarcare its very comfortable at it is my second home...thanks dr. lim for trusting meto work here
Very good dear
Very helpful and compassionate in recruiting a full-time Carer for our 91 year old Mother. Sensitive to our Mother's needs throughout the recruitment process. Dr Lim personally paid a visit to assess our Mother's medical condition when we first approached Pillarcare. We found him to be caring, dedicated and professional.
My husband is receiving professional care from your caregivers. They are caring the patient with sincerity and affection from their hearts.
A Pillarcare help caregivers to pursue their goals.Thabk you thaand more power Train caregivers to be responsible. Help and support are always available. Thank you and more power
The care my father has received from Pillarcare is outstanding. Very pleased with the service and level of attention provided to us and my father. Thanks for going above and beyond my expectations.
very goood exxellent
Thanks to be part of your company
A good company with experienced caregivers and profitional staffs...
Pillar Health is rated 4.62 based on 170 reviews