PipingRock.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PipingRock.com
2.7
Based on 172 reviews

Tell us how PipingRock.com made you happy
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 21st March 2022
Diane
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 17th July 2020
Diane
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 3rd July 2020
excellent product and service....very happy
Живу в Испании,покупала на этом сайте уже два раза. Доставка быстрая, две недели. Я довольна!
Not happy just satisfied with an good service
I never read the reviews before purchasing from piping Rock for the first time. I assumed it was a UK based company with the Union Jack flag being displayed quite prominently on the website page so a little surprised with the DHL postage location. However that being said my order was quick (quicker than from the UK sellers at times) tracked all the way, nothing damaged and all the oils ordered are of excellent quality considering the prices.
Superlative fast efficient service to a UK customer twice running.
I have ordered three times from this company, and it is not a scam. Their prices are great; they delivered within five business days, and their products are great quality. To think that herbs and supplements are instant cures shows a gross misunderstanding of how nutrition works. It was really hard to believe people saw this company as a scam?
Great Service and the prices are resonable. You can call their number n ask them anything. They send u a text when the vitamins come
I got my order on time and everything was there. There prices are great and I’m definitely going to order from them again.
I have used their essential oils fo years. Customer service has always been very good. Their prices have mostly seemed reasonable, until lately. Even with BOGO the prices have risen dramatically. From past purchases, it seems full price is being charged.
I have always enjoyed the essential oils I have ordered from this company. My orders are always on time and packaged in protective materials. I'm sometimes skeptical about the supplements, as I don't buy cynocobalamin but methocobalamin as it is a more absorbable vitamin B-12. Most of their supplements they keep in stock have the cheaper type of B-12. Their facial products sometimes have ingredients that are not at all natural. On the other hand, and I reiterate, been very pleased with peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, juniper berry, ylang ylang, neroli, lemon and many other essential oils. They may not be DoTerra or Young Living standards, but they work for me and what I use them for. I'm pleased.
I placed my order and less than a week my order was at my doorstep. I have always been Happy with my orders.
I just received my hyaluronic acid serum and Sea Kelp 225mcg x500. I tested the serum on the back of my hand its effects were immediate and good. Completely smoothed the skin and looked 100 times better than my other hand. I just took the Sea Kelp and have had no adverse effects. I ordered it less than a week ago and so far I am pleased with everything. I am a first time buyer here.
BEST OFFER!!! 15% Off Any Order + Free shipping
The company sent the product to the Czech Republic very quickly, and the price is good. Thank you Mila CZ
The delivery was very fast and the instructions were clear. The product works well, I would really recommend it to everyone
I order several items from them sure they take a little long but so has everyone else because of virus. I love the oils, my leg pills, eye vitamins and those crazy deals took advantage of two for one deals and love the nuts and seeds. Ck the you tube videos on them.
I love my oils from Piping Rock and will never use anyone else. Looks like a lot of the complaints on here are for oversea shipping issues and vitamin supplements which I have no experience with. Also the website has pure essential oils in one section and FRAGRANCE OILS in another. I could tell on a previous complaint just by the color of the bottle label that a fragrance oil was purchased and the customer should have paid attention to that before buying. All of the essential oils I have bought are highest quality and the price is great since you don't have to pay extra for the MLM scheme.
Speedy delivery contacted by email to confirm delivery item well packaged and excelent value for money
I live in the UK and I use a supplement that I cannot buy in my own country. I have bought my supplements previously from a different US-based vitamin company and it was a nightmare. The supplements got impounded by customs and were delayed for weeks. The other company took no responsibility and gave me no help. I gave that company one star on a Trust Pilot review. Lots of other customers from the UK had also given that other company one star. I was very wary before I put my order in with Piping Rock but I had no choice but to get my supplements from a US-based company. My experience with Piping Rock was completely different and 100% positive. The supplements arrived very quickly. I have already put in another order for my supplements with Piping Rock as they are on special offer.
PipingRock.com is rated 2.7 based on 172 reviews