Pizza Hut Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

How would you rate Pizza Hut ?

"pizza hut is good!"
"Good offers and always fast delivery, really tasty pizza and lots to choose from."
"Quick delivery"
"Went the extra mile with my complaint. Not only did they resolve and apologize but they deducted from my bill a large amount AND gave me a discount off my next visit."
"Great Western Retail Park. Staff very unhelpful, unfriendly and need training in customer service. Wanting to book a table for a party of 20 and told they couldn't help me. Guess they can afford to lose 400-500 pounds."
"Piza was on time but barely warm, ate half..other half in the bin, I must've been the drivers last drop, tried to ring the store but nobody would pick up the phone :("
"Footy feast has transformed our Saturday nights! Great food, great price!"
Pizza Hut is rated 3.60 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!