Poetry Fashion Reviews

04AM
4AM

Tell us how Poetry Fashion made you happy

Telephone
"Be Warned! I have bought various items from Poetry and always been very pleased and recommended friends. However I recently bought a velvet dress for a wedding. Water spillage occurred and has marked it. They claim it is a luxury material. Well of course it is that is why it is bought for special occasions but one expects to be able to wear it more than once! I tried to put a negative review on their web site and they would not let me. £190 for a dress that can only be worn once is not good. I am very disappointed with customer service."
Are you Poetry Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have ordered from Poetry Fashion twice now, and both times it has been extremely negative. The first time the case was that I returned a jacket, and due to their untrackable return label, I never knew what happened to the package, this BS about their "shipping partner" and USPS. I never got ANY information or tracking as to whether or not Poetry even got my return package. This time, it is a very pricey skirt I ordered THREE WEEKS ago, they try to argue, "oh sorry, since this is coming from England..." But the fact of the matter is that tracking states this pricey skirt shipped out of York, Pennsylvania. So tell me now, how is it that it takes THREE WEEKS to reach me? Ridiculous. Now...if I try to return it, it will be a hassle, again not knowing if my return package will even reach them. They ship something, it disappears into a black hole. You ship something back, it also disappears into a black hole. Poetry Fashion sucks."
"I gave three stars only because commenting without giving stars wasn't possible. I just wanted to say that there are two companies with almost the same name "Poetry Fashion" and Poetry Clothing". They carry totally different lines of clothing and probably have different customer service records. "Poetry Fashion" carries beautiful natural fiber clothing. I'm interested in reading their reviews, but can't be clear on who's being reviewed here."
"I ordered an item for a Christmas gift on December 1st. The company claimed deliver would be in 6 business days. After waiting (too long), I tracked the item to Buffalo, NY on December 20th (I live in the Midwest). I was told this was the location they use when items are sent back to the vendor. So without any explanation on why it got returned, they just said "sorry". Then they REFUSED to overnight one to me (or use any other expedited shipping) to fulfill their promise. They did give me a refund, but they still made ZERO effort whatsoever to get the product to me. The refund is the only action on their part which kept me from a one-star review. With so many clothing vendors available online, purchasing anything through Poetry in the future is simply unnecessary. It's a shame...the item seemed to be quite nice, but if they cannot deliver on a promise, the quality of an item becomes moot."
"i have literally spent thousands of dollars with PoetryFashion over the past few years. Their clothing is generally of good quality and on-trend; the customer service reps are smarmy, uncooperative and absolutely refuse to let you speak with a supervisor. About anything: "They're busy"; "Submit an email", etc., hoping you'll just give up. Shame on this company. Their prices are high, yet they don't want supervisors to speak with their customers unless the customer jumps through hoops and hopefully just goes away? Will not deal with them again. E-v-e-r."
"In genera, I have been pleased by the quality of their clothing and the fashions are on trend. Although I do find their sizing to be off. Most things run very large. Great to size down :) but until you know that's the standard with them, it's expensive to return items. I have not had issues returning items (always have received the refunds), but the delivery is slow which I chalk up to items having to go through customs on this side of the pond. I have not had to contact customer service so I can't comment on that."
"I made an order that was suppose to arrive at a hotel in Miami in 5 days. I requested the fasted delivery for $30 and they promised to send it FEDEX in 5 business days which is today. It never arrived at the hotel. I called and the representative stated I was charged $15 for standard shipment (which is a lie) and she provided a USPS tracking number. I looked on line and found out the package is "stuck" in New York with a 3rd party handler and there is no information as to the shipment history or when it will be picked up for further shipment. I was furious. The rep was extremely rude, uncaring, and of no help at all. What a bunch of baloney. I need these clothes this week for professional business. NEVER ORDER FROM POETRY FASHION!!!!"
"Over the top rude and manipulative customer service representative with a tone and an accent. The situation was very simple and the woman was overpowering to the wrong person. The dress was humongous and I wanted to exchange, I sent back almost immediately on the same day with the return label provided USPS. I emailed to make sure, they say FEDEX. Ok. The girl of a woman on the phone is...I don't even want to go detail. No basic human manners with twisted and negative manipulative mentality she has. Just returned for good. I don't want to be reminded of the toxicity."
"They have such a wonderful selection of clothes of all sizes."
"Very impressed with the quality of both the brand and its clothing. Easy to navigate website and attentive customer service."
"Very user friendly site. Good returns procedure, good comms and speedy delivery"
"Excellent range of clothes made from natural fabrics."
"Lovely jumpers and tops in particular. Pricey but nice fine fabrics"
Poetry Fashion is rated 3.00 based on 14 reviews