PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good jobs
truly appreciated the ease of use to get a variety or quotes and also the informative website and process, helping me understand the different policies and what i need!
I was impressed at how responsive and helpful PolicyMe was throughout the whole process.
Easy to deal with, frequent updates, made the process smooth.
The whole experience with PolicyMe has been so seamless. It really made things easy during a stressful time and we really appreciate that.
Super helpful from start to finish, even during the start and duration of social isolation.
Customer support was my number one take away from my PolicyMe experience. They were prompt and answered all questions I had. Needed a place where I could see all my quotes/options and I may not have purchased life insurance if a hub like this didn’t exist. Fully recommend
When I called for help, everyone I spoke to was friendly and explained my options well!
It was made so simple
So far so good , easy process.
Very informative and quick to present quotes process very simple
We really feel very good at working with policyMe. Great Team. We did some questions that always answered very soon. I highly recommend this service.
Very good service.
Quick and simplified.
Quick and professional
This service was exactly what I needed, but didn't now I needed. I just bought my first house and life insurance was on the back of my mind when I heard about PolicyMe. The process was so easy and quick. Would definitely recommend!
PolicyMe made the life insurance process incredibly quick, easy and comfortable. They answered any questions I had and were available by text, email or phone call whenever I needed them. The entire process from start to finish did not require me to leave my house or meeting with anyone in person. They were not pushy in any way and did not try to upsell me on expensive insurance products that I did not want or need. PolicyMe was completely impartial towards the company of choice and recommended the lowest price product they could find, ensuring that the application process would still be smooth. I would absolutely recommend PolicyMe for your life insurance needs. They are not your typical insurance sales guy, they are 100% here to help!
I was very happy with the service I received. I found the team prompt and willing to help me with my decision on my policy.
If u r looking for a policy I can reassure you that u will be happy with the service.
The service provided by PolicyMe was awesome from start to finish. They were there when I needed them answered all my questions in a timely fashion. They made the process easy and seamless. I’d recommend PolicyMe to anyone, even if you’re just looking into life insurance.
Fantastic communication throught the entire process. Rates were competitively priced and cheaper then going through an agent in town. I Will Definitely recommend this service to both friends and family.
PolicyMe is rated 4.87 based on 159 reviews