Porcelain Superstore Reviews

help@porcelainsuperstore.co.uk

22 Lever StreetManchester

Tell us how Porcelain Superstore made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Samples arrived very quickly and definitely helped with colour choices. Chose my tiles from this company as a result and haven't had any problems. Recommend!!"
"Still waiting (since March) for samples to arrive. Ordered the 5 tile Casablanca mix received only 2 tiles. Telephoned company to find out about the missing tiles and was told they were out of stock but would follow as soon as available. Disappointed as the 2 I did receive were really nice."
"The samples arrived earlier than expected and were of very good quality."
"Speedily dispatched some floor tile samples to me."
"Our sample arrived promptly and after comparing it with others we chose it for our floor, all finished now and looks great, some boxes were slightly damaged when they arrived, exchanged for unbroken tiles no problem, thanks very much"
"Loved the tiles. Only wanted 1sqm on this occasion, unfortunately delivery was as much as the tiles at £40, decided not to order:("
"Great to be able to order sample tiles as this enables you to see if your choice looks good in situ. For me the service I had from Porcelain Superstore was perfect, and my third choice was the right tile! Without the ability to check with samples I could have had a disaster. Samples help you make the right choice, thank you Porcelain Superstore."
"The tile samples I asked for came right away and are terrific. I will definitely be ordering these tiles for my project."
"Very efficient service and helpful customer service. Would definitely use PS again."
"Wide selection of tiles."
"Great Tiles, natural look marble tiles due to good variety of marble patternation. Would defiantly buy again. A few tiles did arrive broken but the website does state they are happy to replace free of charge."
"Very helpful. Samples were great and arrived quickly."
"Quick delivery of sample"
"I didn't know what happiness was 'untile' I discovered Porcelain Superstore! Theres no 'grout' about it, they're Super! Andy"
"Love my new tiles. Good customer service as well."
"Sample is just the tile and colour I'm looking for"
"I was absolutely delighted with the tiles I bought from Porcelain Superstore (Crackle Spring Green) which I selected after receiving a free sample. I was not happy when I was told the entire stock did not pass quality control and more had to be ordered, taking an further two weeks. To their credit, the company kept me well informed and the work on my new kitchen wasn't held up. The end result is magnificent."
"You could not keep to your promised delivery date on 3 occasions."
"great service"
"I know it's only a W/C but I absolutely love my tiles! Thank you Porcelain Superstore, I am delighted with the end result."
Porcelain Superstore is rated 4.63 based on 368 reviews