Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
This is my second time using Precision Painting Plus. As in the first time, they were prompt, professional, and did an absolutely top-notch job. I don't think there is a better company. And to top it all off, the price is right. I would recommend them to anyone. Next time I need painting, sheetrock, or trim installation, I'm calling them back. They are my go-to people!
Very professional. Did a neat & thorough job. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The room they finished looks great!
Came right on time, covered everything very polite
I'm a first-time homeowner that needed almost the entire inside of the house painted. I had already had a few estimates but Precision was having a fall sale that put them well below other estimates. The gentleman providing the estimate (Brendan) was very thorough in his estimate and was able to provide it to me before he left my house, which is really awesome. I had to wait on others for days to get back to me.

I was also able to add on 2 ceilings without much trouble before they started. Stephanie, who helped with the scheduling also helped me select paint colors and was a big help in getting everything correct.

The walls in my house were pretty worn and not in great shape, but even at Precision's basic repair level, they did a great job patching up holes, sanding over rough spots, and the walls and ceiling came out great. They also added a few pieces of missing moulding and did the entire inside trim which really came out beautifully. Everything was cut in nicely with no lines out of place.

They're pretty quick too. They show up when they say they will, work until about 5, and come right back the next day until they're done. I had my living room and hallway walls and ceiling done, my kitchen walls, 2 entire bedrooms, one door, and all of the trim, including a lot of prep work spackling holes and sanding, and it took about 1.75 days.

Never had this done before so I don't have much to compare it to, but it would've taken me 2 weeks to do all of that and probably not as good as they did. I've already recommended them to a family member needing painting done.
I got exactly what I wanted the colors turned out perfect and I was very pleased that everyone was so cooperative.
Excellent painters. Professional and prompt. Good company to work with.
Professional, courteous and provided exactly what we needed done at an affordable price.
Everything was quick, professional. Each task was documented by an email. So very easy to communicate. All the various people I dealt with, we very professional and helpful.
Very professional. Wonderful customer service.
Prices are comparable with others.
The work was done on time and his workers were very good professionals. They also worked very fast. I highly recommend the company.
Very reliable & they did a great job. True Professionals!
Both projects I did with Precision were perfect. The staff is always friendly and professional. The price was fantastic! Highly recommend them
The company was great from the start. Michael Adler was the original project Manager. Very helpful and informative. Stephanie helped me sort out my schedule and paint finishes. George Varduash took over as the project got underway. Kevin, the Forman was great. Overall, a great experience and my home looks beautiful. No paint stains or drips anywhere. Would absolutely use them again and recommend 👌
Painters were very efficient, neat, and did a wonderful job in painting my house and covered flaws in some of the shingles! I would recommend them wholeheartedly!
Service was excellent. Glad to recommend them
Excellent quality work by two highly professional painters. Will use again.
Professional staff, punctual, attention to detail, and they go above and beyond. I will be using Precision Painting Plus again in the future.
These guys were AWESOME! Professional, courteous and very neat. They took the time to clean up after each day so we could live in our house while they worked. I can’t say enough about Precision Painting Plus.
Customer service was good but painters didn’t use tape and it showed. They had to do a lot of cleanup that they might not have if they used tape to begin with. Nice guys and decent experience.
Excellent service
Quick and efficient
Excellent service
Quick, clean and efficient ....
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.79 based on 257 reviews