Premier Disability Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Premier Disability
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Great and professional people."
"All the employees at Premier Disability from the 1st time I contacted them, were always very friendly and made sure I understood how each step of the process would be. They also answered any questions that I had in regards to my claim. The process was stress free even though it did take about 20 months from start to finish. I did not have to put any money up front. All fees were collect when my claim was settled. If your claim is not settled favorably, you owe nothing. I am very glad I called Premier Disability when a friend recommended me to them. I highly recommend them if you were turned down for SSDI. You will be glad you did!"
"I had been denied after filing myself TWICE. They got be approved pretty fast. They kept in contact and informed and returned calls. Keep in mind it can be a long drawn out process. I appreciate their help in getting a large back date settlement. This was unexpected."
"When I called them, they were concerned about my situation, and very professional, and very kind. They told me what I needed to do, which wasn't much, and they took care of everything else. They kept me informed about things that was happening. I would truly recommend them to anyone. I was truly satisfied with them handling my case."
"Very good customer service and follow-up. I highly recommend their service. Thank you. Ed"
"My interactions with Premier Disability has always been far above expectations. They really care about the outcome of their clients' cases. I know several people that have used Premier Disability to aid them in their quest for disability qualification and the feeling is always that Premier Disability answered their prayers. They are very experienced and make the path very easy for their clients. Thanks Premier for helping me and others. I always recommend Premier Disability to anyone who needs this service."
"Premier Disability was absolutely Wonderful!! They were very Professional and very helpful. Everything went super smooth. Got approved 1st time!! Thank you Premier Disability!! I recommend them for anyone that is applying for Social Security benefits!!!"
"Excellent people to deal with very professional at what they do. I highly recommend them."
"They kept me up to date on my case."
"Efficient quick service"
"Premier Disability is a friendly kind company. Always there to support you when you need them."
"Very helpful and pleasant people to work with. I highly recommend Premier if you have any issues with your disability claim."
"nice people I ever ment done a real good job"
"Always took care of everything. Made sure I was aware of what was going on."
"I am very pleased with Premier Disability. I was approved for my disability in app. 90 days."
"I have tried to get Sao before and was denied 2 times so I quit trying. Thankfully I came In contact with premier disability and they helped me get help the very first time we submitted an application. Having them on my side to help me through the process was the greatest. They took care of 98% of what needed to be done. The only thing I had to do was a few phone interviews, a couple of questionnaires, sign some documents, and answer any questions they might have had for me. If I called them n left a message my call was always returned within 24 hours. They always kept me up to date about the status of my case through email and letters through the regular mail. The best part was that they were able to help me start receiving funds in just 2 1/2 months. I thought it was going to take months or even a year or more but it didnt. Thank You so much Premier Disabilities!!! Angela Gallegos"
"Took no time at all..very efficient."
"Called premier disability after being denied twice they took over and got my case settled thank you great service"
"Premier disability was fast, efficient. Got me a good outcome with more then I expected. They were friendly and courteous and extremely friendly. I would and shall let others know about thier service."
"From the first call to the last they were on top of everything. I never had to worry about a thing. What some absolutely great people to deal with. Any time I had a question they always had the answers. I can’t thank Premier enough."
Premier Disability is rated 4.90 based on 178 reviews