prestige flowetrs Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend prestige flowetrs

How would you rate prestige flowetrs ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
NoelB

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about prestige flowetrs in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
NoelB
"Was very disappointed once i saw the bunch that I ordered for my wife after having such a lousy time recently and wanted to just cheer her up on Valentines day, I paid extra to have a large bunch of flowers and what arrived was no where near even a medium size, in the bunch there was 6 roses and 5 lily's. Wish i could upload a picture to this for everybody to view. Not a happy customer especially for what i paid."
prestige flowetrs is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews