Prestige Telecom Group Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Prestige Telecom Group

Tell us how Prestige Telecom Group made you happy

"Well what can i say.we sent recorded letter of complaint 1st of june.no answer.new letter going out.customers services seem to give great deal then the. Bloke who gave you deal has disappeared.worse expierence ever.no one wants to resolve it"
Are you Prestige Telecom Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was rushed into making this contract, so now I want out & not happy about them in the way they dealt with myself. I was under the impression they were local when they phoned me but found out there not. lots of little things didnt add up so I want out before it goes live."
"prestigetelecomgroup.co.uk Have called my mobile phone on a number of occasions the number that rang me had a code that was local to me to make me think they were calling from a local location. but after doing some digging I found out that they are in fact based in Fareham ,PO16 7JS. I have now blocked there number and will be contacting to complain to ofcom."
Prestige Telecom Group is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access