Prestige Telecom Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Telecom Group

Tell us how Prestige Telecom Group made you happy
I'm another easy target who has fallen prey to this company's underhand sales/cold calling tactics. I got a call out of the blue. They came across as being from Vodafone and signed me up to a totally inappropriate 36 month business contract with O2 when I'm not in business. I have no job, no income and an elderly mother who I'm trying to move to be with and look after and an uncle with cancer to help look after too. I did a SAR and got the sales call MP3 and despite saying numerious times I'm not currenty trading (I used to be a therapist) they ploughed ahead totally not caring and "signed me up" despite me not having sent back the email agreeing to their "contract". No contract has ever been provided. They now want £900, yes £900 for a PAC code. All I wanted was to be a pay as you go customer direct with Vodafone or O2. I've been onto Vodafone and they passed me to the fraud department. Same for O2. I'm waiting for them to get in touch. Shocking, shoddy and underhand.
I feel trapped. I got a call thinking I was talking to my company EE. They asked if I was happy with the service EE. I don't remember at any point them saying who they were... I assumed I was talking to EE. They offered me a better deal and I'm a small business and it would be cheaper. I went with it at speed there end. I changed my mind to find I'm tied in or I have to pay extortionate money to get out as it's a business contract. So I'm stuck. I've taken legal advice.... They are fast, convincing and since signing the contract I had no responce to emails. I feel sick to my stomach.
As you can see from below a few customers have had issues with Sunny-Communications being taken over by Prestige-Telecom I myself could not be more over the moon. Nicky in finance and Nick in renewals (confusing I know) have both been instrumental in getting my debt to 02 cleared as well as a early upgrade in between for the inconvenience. Customer service is always top notch and on the ball. I will be back in 24 months to renew again providing everything is dandy Bravo
I was rushed into making this contract, so now I want out & not happy about them in the way they dealt with myself. I was under the impression they were local when they phoned me but found out there not. lots of little things didnt add up so I want out before it goes live.
Prestige Telecom Group is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews