Prestige Telecom Group Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Prestige Telecom Group

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Prestige Telecom Group?
Click Here

Tell us how Prestige Telecom Group made you happy

Telephone
"As you can see from below a few customers have had issues with Sunny-Communications being taken over by Prestige-Telecom I myself could not be more over the moon. Nicky in finance and Nick in renewals (confusing I know) have both been instrumental in getting my debt to 02 cleared as well as a early upgrade in between for the inconvenience. Customer service is always top notch and on the ball. I will be back in 24 months to renew again providing everything is dandy Bravo"
Are you Prestige Telecom Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very unhappy with this company I have not been able to tack card payments as no WiFi as they don’t tell you it could take 8 days for your company to let go I have lost so much money and they say we will phone you in one hour they never do terrible company"
"A sales company entrapment is the major tool No cooling off period business to business DO NOT HAVE any dealings with this low life company"
"This company has taken over from the fraudulent Sunny Communications. They lie about the prices of contracts and say that they are O2 management. My husband got sold a contract which was verbally agreed at 52 pounds PCM on the phone. He then started getting direct debits for 80 pounds to a company called plan.com who were not one time mentioned on the phone call. He cant access any O2 services either so he is clearly not still with O2. He is now being chased for £650 in fees and were expecting a baby. Sunny communications who are now Prestige will not cancel this fraudulent contract and just keep sending us round in circles. They block all negative feedback on trustpilot so that they cant be seen for what they really are."
"This company has taken over from the fraudulent Sunny Communications. They lie about the prices of contracts and say that they are O2 management. My husband got sold a contract which was verbally agreed at 52 pounds PCM on the phone. He then started getting direct debits for 80 pounds to a company called plan.com who were not one time mentioned on the phone call. He cant access any O2 services either so he is clearly not still with O2. He is now being chased for £650 in fees and were expecting a baby. Sunny communications who are now Prestige will not cancel this fraudulent contract and just keep sending us round in circles. Bad reviews all over trustpilot but they keep reporting them!"
"Well what can i say.we sent recorded letter of complaint 1st of june.no answer.new letter going out.customers services seem to give great deal then the. Bloke who gave you deal has disappeared.worse expierence ever.no one wants to resolve it"
"I was rushed into making this contract, so now I want out & not happy about them in the way they dealt with myself. I was under the impression they were local when they phoned me but found out there not. lots of little things didnt add up so I want out before it goes live."
"prestigetelecomgroup.co.uk Have called my mobile phone on a number of occasions the number that rang me had a code that was local to me to make me think they were calling from a local location. but after doing some digging I found out that they are in fact based in Fareham ,PO16 7JS. I have now blocked there number and will be contacting to complain to ofcom."
Prestige Telecom Group is rated 1.88 based on 8 reviews