Pretavoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy
I broke my glasses frame and wanted an identical one so I could reuse lenses as had no spare pair so quickest option Ordered the same pair from Pretavoir on a Saturday morning with DPD next day Received the frame on the Sunday just after lunch and had glasses back on! Can’t thank the team enough as their quick postage meant I was not suffering for long at all! Deff recommend and will deff use again
Superb service, helpful staff and my new glasses turned up on time in a fantastic presentation box. Would definitely recommend using this company.
After a change to my prescription I didn't really relish the thought of having to pay for a whole new pair of glasses so I decided to have my favourite frames re-lensed by Pretavoir. The process was seamless; sent my glasses off on the Friday and had them back on Tuesday morning with my favourite Zeiss lenses. Couldn't be happier! Definitely the best re-glazing service online.
Amazingly quick delivery and packaged with care. I will for sure shop again at this great shop and recommend it to everyone !
I purchased a few frames from Pretavoir over the last few years and was always very happy with the service. More recently, my glasses got broken (someone sit on them). I contacted Pretavoir to see if they could be fixed. To my surprise, they simply proposed replacing them (the frame was still under warranty from the designer) ... so I sent them my broken glasses and they refit the old lenses into the replacement frame and sent everything back to me free of charge. Ps: Special thanks to Marta who did an amazing job handling my case.
This company is the real deal. I am impressed by the customer service and the quality of the product I got.
I saw some Prada frames and loved them. Then I discovered that Pretavoir did them with prescription lenses. Such a fantastic service, speedy delivery and the lenses are superb. Definitely going to use Pretavoir for all my glasses going forward. Thank you.
Great quality frames, fantastic customer service and quick response to queries. Fast delivery and great packaging. Would definitely buy from Pretavoir in future.
I ordered a pair of women’s rayban sunglasses for next day delivery and they arrived promptly the next day, very well packed with case and cloth. The glasses are perfect, I love them. I would definitely recommend Pretavoir.
I LOVE this company! I have been ordering glasses through them for years (back when it was 'GlassesNow'). Everyone i have ever spoken to on the phone have always been extremely helpful and professional. I had my latest experience yesterday where i made a very last minute order of two glasses and have just received them under 24 hours later. They took the time to answer my queries and delivered beyond my expectations. Whilst the low prices are amazing, dealing with the wonderful staff is what keep me going back!
Delivery was on time :-) fast and effective service, Tom Ford glasses came well packaged :-) you're customer service is excellent and I'll definitely use this company again :-) thanks so much!
Incredible price, stylish packaging and great service. My frames broke after a few months. In my head I regretted having bought them from an online only store. Pretavoir were easy to contact and dealt effectively with the issue quicker than when this happened to me a few years ago in a high street branch. Great service, quick, good value and even comes Stylishly packaged !
I buy many things from all over the world to turkey, but i didn't get in my hand any of them in 24 hours. I paid my beautiful silhouette wednesday 14pm and i get it thursday 15pm. this is extraordinary. you're awesome, thanx
Delivery was prompt and excellent customer service and contact when I had an issue with my original order.
Excellent customer service. First class product. Delivery on time as specified. Can't fault them.. Many thanks.
I would like to take a moment to say a thank you to the team for such a nice packaging and delivery experience of my sunny. Fast delivery to Sydney, Australia.
Excellent pricing and fast delivery. Very happy!
I had never ordered glasses online, let along out of the country, so it was with some trepidation that I began the process with Pretavoir. After Lynsey (sp) pointed me to a website for basic measurement info, I went ahead with my order. Every question was answered, and when I had to make a change to gradient (your country uses "graduated" ;), the appropriate refund was promptly credited. My eyeware arrived yesterday, and I just love them. I've wanted a pair of ivory sunglasses for years, and your site was the first one I found the perfect pair at a great price! I couldn't be happier.
The Customer Service is as good as I have encountered anywhere. Always quick, accurate and professional.
Great product, a wide range of availabilities and definitely one of the best customer service teams there is
Pretavoir is rated 4.69 based on 168 reviews