Pretavoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy
My experience in purchasing from Pretavoir has been exceptional starting with clear comms and prompt responses for my order. Packing and shipping were professional and reliable. Their price and offer were also competitive. The 5 stars is a score for ALL categories. Again, many help and great doing business with you!
Excellent service fast and efficient I would definately use them again and recommend them,.
This is second experience placing an order with Pretavoir. Right decision!
As with my previous order, the customer experience, service delivery, product value and quality are excellent.

Will definitely use again in future and recommend, thank you.
Neatly handled and fine help with the order.
Thanks!
Pretavoir's service is very prompt! I ordered online on a weekend and my prescription glasses were filled and supplied within three days, then delivered to me in Australia within five days from then. The glasses were safely packed for their journey to the other side of the world. I will definitely buy from Pretavoir again.
Great service, mine was by telephone as I was nervous about buying prescription glasses but there was no need. Glasses arrived within 36hours.
I purchased a pair of Swarovski eyewear from this company to convert into my everyday eyeglasses...But, when I get to the optical center with they sunglasses, they were very crooked...The center tried to straighten them as best they could but they're still a little crooked and uncomfortable to wear....I sent Pretavoir an email about the situation and received a response saying, that they find it strange that the optical center couldn't repair them..No apology! I reached out a second time by phone, I explained everything and that I had no choice but to get my prescription lenses put in those..I was told all they had to do was put some heat on them to correct the problem..I explained that they don't put heat to glasses here...I finally said, hey I was really looking for an apology because I have to be uncomfortable in these crooked glasses for a year...Then she apologized...Then I received an email stating that I said the optical center fixed them and I was happy with my glass, fake new, I never said either statement which prompted me to tell my experience with this company...very sad...
Super schnelle Lieferung . Netter Kontakt. Kann ich wirklich weiter empfehlen .
This is the second time I've used Pretavoir and, as with the first time, the service was excellent. The three different people I dealt with were all helpful, even to the point of taking some extra photos of the frames to ensure they were the correct colour. Emails were answered quickly, even in these difficult times, and the finished glasses were delivered well-packed within the time quoted. Professional and helpful, in my experience.
Their customer service is exceptional! They are quite agile and responsive. I am thoroughly pleased with both my purchases. So much so, I plan to remain a customer as their quality and service is rare.
horrible experience, customer service dont have a clue
Great service,great communication with customers,everything just perfect!
Great company!
GREAT PAIR OF SUNGLASSES.....SOLID.....AND STYLISH......GREAT SERVICE .....FAST DELIVERY.....WITH GOOD COURTESY.......AND GOOD PRICE.....I WILL USE THEM AGAIN ..FOR ANOTHER PAIR......THAT IS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!
Can't fault the personal customer service and fast shipping - I don't buy eyewear anywhere else. Sean was really helpful and responsive to answering any questions I had. Really pleased with my Maui Jims :)
Brilliant customer service, prompt service and brilliant packaging. A wonderful company to do business with, it's my second purchase from them and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.
Received great service and very nice glasses.
The glasses look great! Thank you so much for your help. Really great assistance.
Received a pair of Ted Baker Sunglasses today, absolutely delighted with them, I ordered these Thursday and they came this morning Saturday, what a fantastic service, will certainly use these guys again.
Most helpful I’ve encountered customer service staff, speedy responses at all time and super speedy delivery even during this awful time p. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone make them your first stop!!!
Delivery took ages and no one had replied to my email for over 30 days