Pretavoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy
Great product, a wide range of availabilities and definitely one of the best customer service teams there is
Really great personalized service from Lia, who helped us with our order, then with our order of lenses and finally helped us track the shipment of the final glasses to our home in Warsaw, Poland. A pleasant and well handled experience from A to Z.
Good service with quick response!
My order arrived on time, beautifully packed and included a free gift. The Ray Bans were exactly as described and were a great price. I will definitely use Pretavoir again. Great customer service, thank you.
Excellent service from Start to finish. Very helpful staff and fast delivery. Products sold are very competitive in the Marketplace. Great Company to deal with.
Thank you for order! I am over the moon with my purchase. They were packaged up lovely and very well presented so thank you! Kind regards Amy
This store deserves 5stars for every single reason, particularly excellent customer service, wide range of luxury optical frame and the very fast reliable service. I used to shop in other website like Fashion Eyewear but their service went down the hill and most of frames require 6-8 weeks of waiting?? Who have time for that? If I can buy luxury frames, I expect next day and prompt delivery as luxurious service and pretavoir ticked all boxes. I’m very impressed as 95% or more frames, even my favourite Chanel & Prada brands, are available next day delivery. The frames are pristine and genuine! The live chat is incredible and they do care a lot about customer, even follow up by message after order. I can’t fault this store in anything. Highly recommend this store to everyone!!
I don't recommend at all. I ordered for the fist time. Wasn't happy with the quality. They don't have free return and the customer has to cover the return cost. I received an email from them saying they put my comment offline because it might affect their reputation. They don't value genuine feedback.
Ordered some ray ban frames at 10:50 am on 17/3/2021 and received them 24 hours later. Absolutely superb service 5 stars +
I am so grateful to Jenny and the team for hunting for a specific pair of Victoria Beckham sunglasses that I have spent more than a year searching for. The item was in their website but initially couldn’t be located. They moved mountains to find the errant item and it is now en route to me. EXCEPTIONAL service, EXCEPTIONAL company with unparalleled selection of brands snd styles. Thank you so much, from Karen Wilson
absolutely fab company, effortless ordering and stressfree. ive only became a prescription wearer this week and ordering from this company was so easy, frames and lenses alike were fab very high quality and at a fraction of the highstreet opticians, delivery was so fast and beautifully packed aswell ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Super quick and proactive service following up on a delivery, definitely recommend :)
Fantastic customer service, frames arrived on the date expected smart and practical packaging. Lia was very helpful. Delighted to have found some frames at such a good price that have been discontinued by Prada for a long time now. I can now wear my favourite glasses for years to come!
Efficient customer service! Delivered really quickly and the product is exactly what i ordered wrapped really nicely as if it is a luxurious product. Thank you i highly recommend Pretavoir
Absolutely great customer service! (thanks Lia!)
International order from Lagos. Arrived two days before expected delivery date with extra packaging as requested. Plus prices here were more affordable than other sites. First order was in 2014 while I still lived in London. 2021 and their services just keep getting better. 100% recommend.
I ordered two pairs of spectacles recently I am very impressed with efficient customer service. They are so professional, polite and patient. I received my glasses in 3 days, beautifully packed, I obsalutely loved my both pairs. In the past I paid 3 times more for one pair of similar glasses! I highly recommend Pretavoir. I am quite fussy with ordering online, but feel so happy with my glasses. Special thanks to Cat, who helped me allot with my order.
My daughter wanted a specific pair of glasses but they were too dear for me. I found the same make on Pretavoir for much much less, because of their returns policy I took a chance on buying them. They arrived two days after I ordered them and they were exactly what my daughter wanted. A very happy daughter and Mum!
Excellent customer service and very beautiful eyeglasses. But I would never use FedEx or recommend them to anyone particularly for international shipping ( Morocco ).
Ordered on Sunday delivered on Tuesday. Fantastic product. Fantastic team with excellent customer service.
Pretavoir is rated 4.65 based on 149 reviews