Pretavoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy
Delivery within 24 hours, very helpful online chat on website, and beautiful glasses.
Fast shipping and delivery, lovely and premium packaging.
Very recommendable.
Excellent service, ordered on Sunday, glasses arrived midweek. Great customer service and perfect, as described product. Would highly recommend.
Thanks
My order at first was placed weirdly without my prescription lens but Miranda was so helpful in getting the lenses and payment sorted. Delivery was also so quick.
Fantastic company...ordered Saturday...arrived Monday...easy pleasant transaction...well packaged...classy frames...will definitely buy from Pretavoir again and have no hesitation in recommending company...buy with confidence 10/10
Frames were preordered, I had waited for 20 days . It was unpleasant .
Aramex was extremely bad, parcel reached Kuwait on 3 days and it took Aramex more than a week to deliver it to my home. Fedex is expensive.
good prices and great customer services , paypal made a error and was informed by Pretavoir straight away they even upgraded the carriage for the problem , anyone after sunglasses i recommend this company also rhe items were in stock not like some places thanks again
Best online experience!
I have used Pretavoir few times, and every time they service is excellent and fast. Always received the product/sunnies I have ordered.
I’ll definitely use Pretavoir again!!
I have been a customer of Pret A Voir for many years and once again I experienced a speedy, professional and high standard after sale service. Eilidh Finlayson, Customer Service Manager, was most helpful and went the extra mile.
Fantastic selection of brands. Super fast shipping. Recommended..
Much cheaper than what is in store, I took a pair of swarosky 90 euros instead of 210. Excellent service and responsive. Having made a first return I was reimbursed very quickly on time. Correct and fast delivery time (pair not in stock 2 weeks). Safe site that delivers your packages well packaged with invoice and box brand very well presented
Had a manufacturing defect that surfaced in a frame. Pretavoir handled the return and replacement excellently, even repaying
ship back costs. The customer service agent was very responsive
throughout the process.
I Live in Western Australia and purchased a pair of RayBan sunglasses, which worked out $100 cheaper than anywhere else (postage costs included). Ordered on Friday evening, they arrived Tuesday. Excellent service and super fast delivery. Thank you so much!
I live in Western Australia and purchased a pair of RayBan sunglasses which worked out $100 cheaper than anywhere else (postage included). I ordered them on Friday evening, they arrived Tuesday. Excellent service and super fast postage. Thank you so much!
I was extremeley happy with my purchase from Pretavoir. From first ordering online, where they had the best price for my selected frames and premium Zeiss lenses, to when my glasses arrived. The service I received from Nicole was excellent, very concise and informative. As I have a high prescription I had the frames sent to me for measuring which was arranged with ease. It took only just over 1 week from originally ordering to have the final fully glazed glasses with me which came in a nice box and really well packaged. I can't recommend enough!
Excellent customer service! High quality products at a fair price. I'm very happy with my order.
Great product, with quick delivery and helpful service. Highly recommended.
Great fast service. No issues all and love the product. Thank you do much!
Good product, as described. Waiting period to SA a bit longer than expected. Great response and retailer.
Pretavoir is rated 4.61 based on 123 reviews