Pretavoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy
Excellent customer service!
Special thanks to Miranda for all her help. She has made sure I have received my lovely Chanel eyeglasses super quickly.
Jenny and her team are AWESOME!

Thank you to everyone at Pretavoir for another example of incredible customer service. This was my third order in the past 12-months (one pair got lost in the woods--drat). Your company is quickly responsive through email and you deliver a wonderful customer experience. Highly recommended!
Totally impressed by this UK based company. The range of frames and services is second to none. Prices are incredibly competitive. You can order multiple pairs to try in the comfort of your own home and this works seamlessly. An issue I needed to sort out when I lost my glasses and needed replacement was dealt with brilliantly.
Beyond the call of duty
I wanted to replace a pair of IC Berlin glasses that I simply loved.
Unfortunately they were discontinued but Jenny contacted IC Berlin and tracked down the original sample pair.
How's that for customer care. Thank you so much Jenny.
Just received my Ray Ban sunglasses, exact replacement for a pair ive had for years bought in Italy. The sevice was unbelievable, i ordered in Ireland Wednesday am and had them by 11:30am next day. Outstanding service from customer chat with jenny, will order again.
I have used Pretavoir over the years, for all the buying of my frames,a huge range.
Importantly l have found the skilled team who put lenses in, communication and after sales care, quite unbelieveable, compared to dealings with other companies. Thanks again, Pretavoir.
Oliver Peoples frames were excellent as was their packaging and freight timing.
The service from start to finish was exceptional. The customer service in dealing with my prescription was effortless and from order to receiving my glasses was so quick, I live in the Highlands of Scotland which usually takes a lot longer and it was here within 3 days. Shall be ordering again.
My experience in purchasing from Pretavoir has been exceptional starting with clear comms and prompt responses for my order. Packing and shipping were professional and reliable. Their price and offer were also competitive. The 5 stars is a score for ALL categories. Again, many help and great doing business with you!
Excellent service fast and efficient I would definately use them again and recommend them,.
This is second experience placing an order with Pretavoir. Right decision!
As with my previous order, the customer experience, service delivery, product value and quality are excellent.

Will definitely use again in future and recommend, thank you.
Neatly handled and fine help with the order.
Thanks!
Pretavoir's service is very prompt! I ordered online on a weekend and my prescription glasses were filled and supplied within three days, then delivered to me in Australia within five days from then. The glasses were safely packed for their journey to the other side of the world. I will definitely buy from Pretavoir again.
Great service, mine was by telephone as I was nervous about buying prescription glasses but there was no need. Glasses arrived within 36hours.
I purchased a pair of Swarovski eyewear from this company to convert into my everyday eyeglasses...But, when I get to the optical center with they sunglasses, they were very crooked...The center tried to straighten them as best they could but they're still a little crooked and uncomfortable to wear....I sent Pretavoir an email about the situation and received a response saying, that they find it strange that the optical center couldn't repair them..No apology! I reached out a second time by phone, I explained everything and that I had no choice but to get my prescription lenses put in those..I was told all they had to do was put some heat on them to correct the problem..I explained that they don't put heat to glasses here...I finally said, hey I was really looking for an apology because I have to be uncomfortable in these crooked glasses for a year...Then she apologized...Then I received an email stating that I said the optical center fixed them and I was happy with my glass, fake new, I never said either statement which prompted me to tell my experience with this company...very sad...
Super schnelle Lieferung . Netter Kontakt. Kann ich wirklich weiter empfehlen .
This is the second time I've used Pretavoir and, as with the first time, the service was excellent. The three different people I dealt with were all helpful, even to the point of taking some extra photos of the frames to ensure they were the correct colour. Emails were answered quickly, even in these difficult times, and the finished glasses were delivered well-packed within the time quoted. Professional and helpful, in my experience.
Their customer service is exceptional! They are quite agile and responsive. I am thoroughly pleased with both my purchases. So much so, I plan to remain a customer as their quality and service is rare.
horrible experience, customer service dont have a clue
Great service,great communication with customers,everything just perfect!
Great company!