Pretavoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy
I purchased a pair of Swarovski eyewear from this company to convert into my everyday eyeglasses...But, when I get to the optical center with they sunglasses, they were very crooked...The center tried to straighten them as best they could but they're still a little crooked and uncomfortable to wear....I sent Pretavoir an email about the situation and received a response saying, that they find it strange that the optical center couldn't repair them..No apology! I reached out a second time by phone, I explained everything and that I had no choice but to get my prescription lenses put in those..I was told all they had to do was put some heat on them to correct the problem..I explained that they don't put heat to glasses here...I finally said, hey I was really looking for an apology because I have to be uncomfortable in these crooked glasses for a year...Then she apologized...Then I received an email stating that I said the optical center fixed them and I was happy with my glass, fake new, I never said either statement which prompted me to tell my experience with this company...very sad...
horrible experience, customer service dont have a clue
Delivery took ages and no one had replied to my email for over 30 days
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I am surprised at how many good reviews they have, they must be fake.

My experience was a little different, It took them over 25 days to get my glasses out to me.

Do not believe that everything is in stock on the website because it is not.

Customer service were rude and unhelpful.
Poor customer service. Never returning to this online store.
I should get my Emporio sunglasses two days ago.
Royal Mail sent back the parcel to the predator as the label has my postcode and email address only, so it was impossible for the postmen to identify the recipient. I requested an instant refund as I never received the goods; I but they refused to do so until they receive it.
And that is bad. Delayed in development Scotts sending away parcels with an email address instead door number and they tell the customer to wait for their money?
What would happen if this parcel lost in transit? Would I never get the refund?
Stay away from them.
Don’t buy from them! It’s a scam. I’ve ordered sunglasses and they’ve sent me box with... empty sunglasses case! They refused to sort it out with Royal Mail, very rude and abusive language; once I’ve reported them they were ignoring my messages.
Fake Dior sunglasses! I had a Dior Technologic sunglasses for 3 years bought from Dior store in Manhattan. Recently somebody stole it, so I ordered the exact model and color from this website. When they sent me my order, as soon as I opened the box, I got shocked because of the difference from my original one. I could easily notice that lenses are fake because I had it before. If a buyer buy this for the first time, she would think that this is authentic. The lenses were much more light color and clear. Then I called them, and they accepted the lenses were changed but they accused DIOR that they hadn’t test the product before release!!!! Which is impossible. I never ever again will shop anything from them; because you pay the price for original but you’ll get fake!
They sell factory seconds, so old stock with scratches on. This is confirmed by an ex employee on glasshouse.
My gripe is their utterly tripe service.
The quality of the lenses are poor, that after less than 8mths they look old.
Hi Justin, another review site that you have found to continue your tirade. You tried to trick us into supplying prescription glasses for your daughter who is in her early teens. We don't provide prescription glasses to children. You wanted to save money by using our service. I'm sorry that our refusal has upset you so much..
scam..!!! avoid it at all cost been a week running behind them about my delivery which was next day,,all they do is blame it on Royal Mail delivery when did a cross check item was never sent only. such a scam...
Pretavoir is rated 4.61 based on 123 reviews