Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
I bought the bamboo pyjamas and I love them so much. The softness of the fabric ..the design and all the little luxe trimmings really make these a beautiful set..I wear mine as a lounge set atm because it looks good enough to wear inside and to greet delivery men . Totally took a chance but it paid off. Quality..style and comfort with ethics. All round amazing company.
I ordered a bamboo nightgown and realized within an hour that I needed a larger size. I immediately attempted to contact you, and after several days received a response that basically said there was nothing they could. The responder indicated she tried. When I pursued returning I learned that ALL expenses were my responsibility. After paying $9.99 to have it shipped to me I now had to pay $26 to send it back! I have now invested approximately half the cost of the nightgown and have NOTHING! Be forwarded! You get what get or it will cost you time, frustration and money!
I inquired about the Anya slippers they were out of stock for a good amount of time. When they came back in stock i order 2 pair . One for me and one for my mother as a part of her mothers day gift. And I planned on ordering 8 more pairs for my bridal party in june. However when i received my slippers they were coming apart at the seams. I emailed the company right away and sent pictures. The representative told me at first were sorry we see your pictures and can you guve an address for replacement. Then in the next email unfortunately we can not help you unless you give us a picture with both pairs in one picture. After i explained one was a gift i dont have that pair. Unfortunately my pictures won't upload.
Very poor quality pyjamas! Buttons fell off after 3 wash..button holes stretched and had to be sewn up.. 😒
Made a purchase by phone & the lady I spoke to was very helpful & got my PJ's out to me in 3 days. As I'm menopausal & having nighsweats, I bought the bamboo pj's as I'd read they helped draw the moisture away from the body. They are amazing; comfortable, stylish but more importantly help me not feel wet all night. Would recommend all round really, thank you.
Amazing service !
Great customer service and fast delivery. Excellent quality!
Excellent quality. Classic designs. Super soft bamboo nightwear. Keep up the good work.
Love the product but I paid for next day delivery but received the slippers after 5 days and didn’t get a refund for the next day delivery.
Hi there, We're so glad you like our product. As stated in our delivery terms, orders made after 12pm on a Thursday will be dispatched the next working for the working day that follows. Your order was made at 3:40pm Friday 20th March meaning it was dispatched on Monday 23rd March for delivery on 24th March. I'm sorry if this was misunderstood. We are very grateful for your valued custom. Many thanks Lou
Most beautiful and HQ slippers. I got so many points from my wife :D Fast shipping also.
Easy to order. Arrived quickly accurate description and sizing and great quality. Very happy wife on mothers day!
Beautiful product. Thrilled to have found this brand
So impressed with these super soft, comfy slippers I ordered for my Wedding Day in June.Item is even nicer in real life.I bought them for my Mum too for a surprise. Delivery was quick and nice packaging.Thank you, will be recommending.
I love every pair of slippers i ever get from pretty you. I have bought loads and will not buy slippers from anywhere else. Well worth every penny, and customer service is amazing. 1st class and can not recommend highly enough. X
Excellent service and excellent products
Has some good looking apparel.
Hi Beryl, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your valued feedback. I've replied to you about your product review. Many thanks Lou
Beautiful quality nightwear... Will definitely buy more...
Loved my slippers, just to pretty to wear. If they had been a little bit cheaper I would have ordered 2 pairs
Delivered at time requested. Very good value for the money
Lovely slippers, very pretty but cosy and comfortable too.
Pretty You London is rated 4.65 based on 106 reviews