Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great customer service and fast delivery. Excellent quality!
Excellent quality. Classic designs. Super soft bamboo nightwear. Keep up the good work.
Love the product but I paid for next day delivery but received the slippers after 5 days and didn’t get a refund for the next day delivery.
Hi there,

We're so glad you like our product. As stated in our delivery terms, orders made after 12pm on a Thursday will be dispatched the next working for the working day that follows. Your order was made at 3:40pm Friday 20th March meaning it was dispatched on Monday 23rd March for delivery on 24th March.

I'm sorry if this was misunderstood. We are very grateful for your valued custom.

Many thanks

Lou
Most beautiful and HQ slippers.
I got so many points from my wife :D
Fast shipping also.
Easy to order. Arrived quickly accurate description and sizing and great quality. Very happy wife on mothers day!
Beautiful product. Thrilled to have found this brand
So impressed with these super soft, comfy slippers I ordered for my Wedding Day in June.Item is even nicer in real life.I bought them for my Mum too for a surprise. Delivery was quick and nice packaging.Thank you, will be recommending.
I love every pair of slippers i ever get from pretty you. I have bought loads and will not buy slippers from anywhere else. Well worth every penny, and customer service is amazing. 1st class and can not recommend highly enough. X
Excellent service and excellent products
Has some good looking apparel.
Hi Beryl,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave your valued feedback. I've replied to you about your product review.

Many thanks

Lou
Beautiful quality nightwear...
Will definitely buy more...
Loved my slippers, just to pretty to wear. If they had been a little bit cheaper I would have ordered 2 pairs
Delivered at time requested. Very good value for the money
Lovely slippers, very pretty but cosy and comfortable too.
On time. Good result. Birthday present really appreciated.... in all..... perfect!
The Bamboo pyjamas are made of soft stretchy material which is very gentle on skin. I have only worn mine once but slept well in them. Had an Issue with sizing, particularly the jacket sleeves which were much too long. Opted to exchange for a smaller size, while the jack is a perfect fit the pants wastband is a bit too tight for comfort. Would have preferred to have been able to mix the top and bottom sizes. Having to pay for returns when the sizes are not a good fit add to the overall cost of the product and can be off putting.
Quick delivery. Good fit, very pretty
Great brand. So glad to have found them
Always so pretty ❤️
Great service and my wife loves the bamboo night wear.
Pretty You London is rated 4.75 based on 102 reviews