Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Efficient service
Slippers were bought for my Mum and she loves them
Quick delivery, left the package exactly where I requested.
Ordered a gift online for a relative. Arrived promptly. No problems.
I was very impressed with the friendly and prompt service I received. The pyjamas are a lovely fit, very comfortable to wear and I love the bamboo fabric.
They arrived within two days. Excellent
Perfect experience. Couldn't fault them. And the bamboo PJ set is beautiful. Thanks Pretty You
The slippers I ordered are lovely and of good quality. The size I ordered fit perfectly.
My feet are size 6.5 and I often find on the high street that slippers are sold as Medium slippers (Size 5-6) and Large slippers (size 7-8) which never fit me.

Pretty You does beautiful slippers but also does the rare size 6-7 which fit me perfectly.
Really elegant set, silky and comfortable to lounge in, I live in these!
Really happy with my beautiful robe. It's the nicest I've ever had. Worth every penny, true luxury
Gorgeous quality products with a pretty vintage style. Great service.
Quick service and beautiful product
Easy to order, fast service, lovely product.
Parcel arrived on time and as described
Lovely bamboo PJs but don’t know how long they will last because of quality issues. Customer services did offer me a new pair so I assume they’re all the same and it’s a production issue. Already the black stitching for the piping has frayed on the jacket inside (great clumps and tendrils coming lose which ended up on outside.) just hassle but nice PJs. Buttons loosing sewn - all came off in wash.
Just perfect! I received The nightwear quickly in The Netherlands. Good products
Decided to change colour and item was exchanged rapidly and without problem - great service!
Look lovely, a present for my daughter in law. I'm sure she will love then.
Unique company, providing garments beautifully made from bamboo.
You sent the wrong size but luckily they fitted my daughter fine. She loved them plus the night shirt I bought from you as well.
Pretty You London is rated 4.75 based on 102 reviews