Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Love this shop! I am so happy with my purchase! It arrived quickly and the slippers are so nice and lovely! I will definitely buy there again if it's needed.
Very fast delivery, very beautiful products
Disappointed with the quality considering the price.
Hi there,

I'm sorry to receive this feedback and would like the opportunity to correct any issues with quality that you have found with your recent order. Please can I kindly ask you to send photographs of the problems you've had with your order to email@prettyyoulondon.com so I can hope to remedy this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Lou
Great service and beautiful slippers, my friend will love them for her birthday xx
Hi Lois,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us your review. We hope your friend likes the slippers.

Pretty You London
Nice company - good night shirts
Hi Carmen,

Thank you so much for your review. We're really grateful for the time you've taken to leave us this review. We're glad you're happy with the nightshirt you ordered.

Pretty You London
Unique products and quick delivery!
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your welcome feedback. We're glad you like our products and were happy with our service.

Lou
Fast service. Love love love Pretty you slippers and theseare no exception x
Hi Michele,

I'm sorry for our delayed reply. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review for us. Feedback like this is lovely to receive. We hope you've enjoyed your cosy Alyssa slippers.

Many thanks

Pretty You London
I’ve been buying Pretty You London slippers for the past few years, I love them as they are so cosy and comfy, everyone admires them, I won’t buy anything else now and a fantastic gift as they look so beautiful and very well presented.
Hi Michele,

I'm sorry for our delayed reply. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review for us. We're really grateful for your loyalty and feedback like this is always lovely to receive. We hope you've enjoyed your Anya and Amber slippers.

Many thanks

Pretty You London
This is my second purchase from PY. I love their stylish nightwear which is a cut above what you can find on the high street. I just wish that the fabrics were easier to iron as the feather print PJs I bought take ages. There was a problem with the first nightshirt sent but PY were very good about resolving this.
Hi there,

I'm sorry for the delay in our reply. Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue with your nightshirt and I'm sorry about the problem you experienced.

I hope you continue to enjoy your stripe nightshirt.

Pretty You London
Had already brought a pair look nice & comfortable they move with you

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry we're only just acknowledging it.

We hope you're enjoying your slippers. Thank you for your custom. You're supporting a small British company when you order with us so we're grateful.

Pretty You London
Nice quick service. Couldn’t fault them
Hi there,

Thank you for your review. We're very grateful for your welcome feedback.

I hope you're enjoying your slippers.

Pretty You London
Stumbled across this site when searching for slipper boots.Saw then advertised elsewhere bit dearer so came to the source!

Exactly what i need as recently diagnosed with MS and now have incredibly cold toes. These are so fit for purpose and being a girlie are glam enough lol
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your lovely review. I'm glad to hear you've found some slippers that are just right for you.

Take care!

Lou
Love your slippers they are so comfortable and yet pretty. Not clunky or ugly like most womens slippers
Hi Lisa,

Pretty You London
Good service. Prompt delivery service .
I’m very happy with my goods . I will be placing further orders . Thank you 😊
Hi Debra,

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry we're only just acknowledging it.

We hope you're enjoying your Amelie slippers and Bamboo PJ set. Thank you for your custom. You're supporting a small British company when you order with us so we're grateful.

Excellent service.
Hi Karen,

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry we're only just acknowledging it.

We hope you're enjoying your Ali slippers. Thank you for your custom. You're supporting a small British company when you order with us so we're grateful.

Pretty You London
Beautiful slippers well worth the money and amazing customer service , will definitely be back.
Hi Linda,

Thanks for your lovely review. We're glad you had a good experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lou
Stunning pj’s. So happy with them. And the service was just right
Beautiful Slippers! Bought as a treat for myself before Christmas.
The packaging was a welcome delight, And made the overall experience lovely.
Will be treating myself again very soon. 😊
Pretty You London 5 star review on 22nd January 2019
Hi Tim,

thanks for your review. I think you've captured the slippers sparkle well on your photo! Thanks and we'd love to have you back again soon.

Lou
Beautiful product and excellent service
Hi Janette,

I'm really glad you're happy with our service. It's one of the things I consider to be most important when buying anything.

Enjoy your headband. You'll need it to keep you warm in these cold temperatures.

Lou
High quality products and great customer service. My order was delayed by the courier nearing Christmas 2018 and Lou from Pretty you customer services team went beyond her duty to make sure my order arrived in time before Christmas and refunded the extra which I had paid for the next day delivery service.
Hi Shabbir,

I'm sorry there were issues with the courier in the first place but I really appreciated your patience. It makes my job a lot more pleasant. I hope the gift was a hit and we're so glad you are happy overall.

Thanks again