Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Utterly gorgeous slippers. Comfy, glamorous and they make me happy.
Hi Carole,

Thanks for being such a wonderful customer! We'd love to have you back again soon.

thanks

Lou
Brilliant service and quick delivery.
Hi Robbie,

Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you were happy with everything!

Lou
Love them. Nicely packaged. Difficult to find comfortable non granny slippers even though I am a Nanny.
Hi Kerina,

Nanny's are the most glamorous in my experience. I'm so glad you're happy with them.

Thanks!

Lou
The service from this company was impeccable
Hi Adrienne,

thanks so much for your lovely review and for your order. We really value customers like yourselves.

Lou
Beautiful flip flops. Ideal for my winter holiday
Hi there,

glad to hear you like the flip flops. I hope you had a great holiday! Very jealous.

thanks

Quick delivery. Beautiful pj’s. My mother in law loves them. Thanks
Hi there,

so glad to hear they were a welcome gift. Thanks for your order and your review.

excellent service
Hi Christine,

thanks for your kind review. You taking the time to give us your feedback is really valued.

Lou
Quick delivery and beautiful products
Hi there,

Thanks for your review and for being one of our most valued customers.

Best wishes

Lou
Excellent service. Quick and easy. Returns, refund and exchange very easy and efficient.
Hi Raymond,

Thanks so much for your kind review! You're a welcome customer.

All the best.

Lou
I was very pleased with my order for slippers from Pretty You London. The service was so prompt and I am pleased with the quality. I will definately order again in the future.

June Eggleton
Hi June,

Thank you very much for your order of the Anya, and for taking the time to leave us your review. We're very lucky to have valued customers like yourself.

Lou
Slippers are beautiful, lovely packaging and quick delivery.
Hi there,

Thank you for your order and for taking the time to leave us your review. You've made a lovely choice with the Alyssa. I hope you continue to enjoy them.

Thanks again,

Lou
Totally love my slippers as do a lot of my friends to which instead of them taking them home to ‘borrow’

So now every Christmas I buy them their own!!!!

I had a little problem and when I called and spoke to Lou she handled it friendly and Professional which was so helpful and now I know that it’s not just my lovely slippers and gifts that I buy but a lovely team spearheaded by Lou who I personally dealt with and a big Thank you to her

Lady Lu Cuthbert
Hello Lady Louise,

Thank you very much for your review and your order. We really value customers like yourself. We will always do what we can to keep you happy.

Please let us know if there's any way we can help in the future.

Lou
Bamboo pyjamas arrived quickly. They look as good as online and are a very flattering shape.
However within a week four of the five buttons had dropped off, one when I was just standing in the kitchen. Also the garment is sewn together quite poorly. It’s black so not that noticeable and fine for me but I wouldn’t buy them as a gift for anyone else. The quality of the garment doesn’t match the cost, just under £45.
Hi Alison,

Thanks so much for your review and I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your nightwear. I've emailed you directly about this problem but I'd like to advise further on this matter.

We started to get a bit of feedback on the batch of nightwear that your order was fulfilled from, about the buttons being poorly fastened. At this point, we stopped selling the nightwear and arranged for a third party company to inspect each individual button on the remaining stock from that batch. We paid for each button to be re-attached more solidly.

When we were confident the issue had been corrected, we put the garments back on sale. Since this stock has now sold through, we've had a redelivery from a different manufacturer. This range of stock was sufficiently checked and we've had no feedback about the buttons on this stock.

Regarding the stitching, this isn't something we've heard of before so I'm sorry to hear this. As I say, I've been in touch by email to try to restore your faith in our service.

Lou
I bought some mink coloured pyjamas. They’re lovely and soft, and very comfortable, so I decided to keep them.

However, some of the stitching under the arm was loose and untidy (not visible). I also have removed the metal Pretty You metal badge as they looked a bit cheap.
Hi there,

I've emailed you directly about this issue. We would like to resolve this for you in any way we can.

Pretty You London
I bought the bamboo pj’s for my daughter who has cancer and she loved the softness of the material as her skin is sensitive. Unfortunately the buttons fell off, which is very bizarre nowadays and the pj’s were not cheap.
Other than that, my daughter loved them.
Hi Angie,

Thank you for your review and I'm very sorry to hear you had a problem with the buttons on your order. I've messaged you directly to see how we can help resolve this issue.

Pretty You London
Lovely Products, takes the gift of slippers into another league which I know will be appreciated
Hi Corrine,

Thank you for your order and your review. I can see you ordered our best seller for the season - I hope they're just what the need to be.

Thanks

Lou
three pairs of slippers ordered for Christmas Look great sure they are going to make a great gift
Fast reliable service
Hi Mrs Giles,

I hope your gifts are well received, we may be biased but we think your family and friends love them. Thank you so much for your order and your review.

Lou
Excellent service and great product.
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your review and your order. I hope you enjoy the House Shoes you ordered.

Lou
Wore slippers once and one of the Pom poms is coming of
Hi Deborah,

I've emailed you directly regarding this issue. We will correct the issue you've found with your slippers.

Pretty You London
Pretty you slippers are the best ive ever bought, a little more expensive than youd usually pay for slippers but in my opinion well worth the money, I cant stop buying them now, I've just purchased my 7th pair. I love all the variety in the collection and i have pretty much 1 of ever kind, from bootees to mules to full slippers. Anyone swithering about spending the money id say DO IT , you will not be disappointed with the quality or comfort from every slipper.
Pretty You London 5 star review on 30th November 2018
Hi Stuart,

I know we were chatting on Instagram the other night so I know you're a very loyal customer. Thank you for your time in submitting your review. We're really grateful of your orders and hope we continue to please as the years go by.

Thanks