Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
Pretty you slippers are the best ive ever bought, a little more expensive than youd usually pay for slippers but in my opinion well worth the money, I cant stop buying them now, I've just purchased my 7th pair. I love all the variety in the collection and i have pretty much 1 of ever kind, from bootees to mules to full slippers. Anyone swithering about spending the money id say DO IT , you will not be disappointed with the quality or comfort from every slipper.
Pretty You London 5 star review on 30th November 2018
Hi Stuart,

I know we were chatting on Instagram the other night so I know you're a very loyal customer. Thank you for your time in submitting your review. We're really grateful of your orders and hope we continue to please as the years go by.

Thanks

Lou
Always beautiful, had a few pairs of your slippers for myself and bought for others
Hi Deborah,

I can see you've made a few orders with us in the past so thank you so much for these! Thank you for your review too. We really value customers like yourself.

Lou
love all the products im looking forward in giving them for family and friends xmas gifts
Hi Lynn,

thanks so much for your review. I hope your family and friends love them. I know I'm going to give them as gifts too and I'm sure they'll be a hit.

Thanks for your order.