Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
I ordered a bamboo nightgown and realized within an hour that I needed a larger size. I immediately attempted to contact you, and after several days received a response that basically said there was nothing they could. The responder indicated she tried. When I pursued returning I learned that ALL expenses were my responsibility. After paying $9.99 to have it shipped to me I now had to pay $26 to send it back! I have now invested approximately half the cost of the nightgown and have NOTHING! Be forwarded! You get what get or it will cost you time, frustration and money!
I inquired about the Anya slippers they were out of stock for a good amount of time. When they came back in stock i order 2 pair . One for me and one for my mother as a part of her mothers day gift. And I planned on ordering 8 more pairs for my bridal party in june. However when i received my slippers they were coming apart at the seams. I emailed the company right away and sent pictures. The representative told me at first were sorry we see your pictures and can you guve an address for replacement. Then in the next email unfortunately we can not help you unless you give us a picture with both pairs in one picture. After i explained one was a gift i dont have that pair. Unfortunately my pictures won't upload.
Very poor quality pyjamas! Buttons fell off after 3 wash..button holes stretched and had to be sewn up.. 😒
The slippers are very pretty but very uncomfortable to wear.
Hi Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear you've found this style uncomfortable. Can I ask you to expand on why this would be? This isn't something we've been told before. If you could email us on email@prettyyoulondon.com with more details about the problems you report with these slippers, and we'd be happy to help you. Many thanks Lou
Disappointed with the quality considering the price.
Hi there, I'm sorry to receive this feedback and would like the opportunity to correct any issues with quality that you have found with your recent order. Please can I kindly ask you to send photographs of the problems you've had with your order to email@prettyyoulondon.com so I can hope to remedy this problem? Thank you in advance. Lou
Pretty You London is rated 4.65 based on 106 reviews