Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
Love the product but I paid for next day delivery but received the slippers after 5 days and didn’t get a refund for the next day delivery.
Hi there,

We're so glad you like our product. As stated in our delivery terms, orders made after 12pm on a Thursday will be dispatched the next working for the working day that follows. Your order was made at 3:40pm Friday 20th March meaning it was dispatched on Monday 23rd March for delivery on 24th March.

I'm sorry if this was misunderstood. We are very grateful for your valued custom.

Lou
Has some good looking apparel.
Hi Beryl,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave your valued feedback. I've replied to you about your product review.

Lou
Lovely bamboo PJs but don’t know how long they will last because of quality issues. Customer services did offer me a new pair so I assume they’re all the same and it’s a production issue. Already the black stitching for the piping has frayed on the jacket inside (great clumps and tendrils coming lose which ended up on outside.) just hassle but nice PJs. Buttons loosing sewn - all came off in wash.
I bought some mink coloured pyjamas. They’re lovely and soft, and very comfortable, so I decided to keep them.

However, some of the stitching under the arm was loose and untidy (not visible). I also have removed the metal Pretty You metal badge as they looked a bit cheap.
Hi there,

I've emailed you directly about this issue. We would like to resolve this for you in any way we can.

Pretty You London
Wore slippers once and one of the Pom poms is coming of
Hi Deborah,

I've emailed you directly regarding this issue. We will correct the issue you've found with your slippers.

Pretty You London