Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
The Bamboo pyjamas are made of soft stretchy material which is very gentle on skin. I have only worn mine once but slept well in them. Had an Issue with sizing, particularly the jacket sleeves which were much too long. Opted to exchange for a smaller size, while the jack is a perfect fit the pants wastband is a bit too tight for comfort. Would have preferred to have been able to mix the top and bottom sizes. Having to pay for returns when the sizes are not a good fit add to the overall cost of the product and can be off putting.
Lovely and comfortable slippers. But one of the jewelled adornments was not attached, so had to get out needle and thread and sew on!
This is my second purchase from PY. I love their stylish nightwear which is a cut above what you can find on the high street. I just wish that the fabrics were easier to iron as the feather print PJs I bought take ages. There was a problem with the first nightshirt sent but PY were very good about resolving this.
Hi there,

I'm sorry for the delay in our reply. Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue with your nightshirt and I'm sorry about the problem you experienced.

I hope you continue to enjoy your stripe nightshirt.

Thanks again,

Pretty You London
Good service. Prompt delivery service .
I’m very happy with my goods . I will be placing further orders . Thank you 😊
Hi Debra,

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry we're only just acknowledging it.

We hope you're enjoying your Amelie slippers and Bamboo PJ set. Thank you for your custom. You're supporting a small British company when you order with us so we're grateful.

Thanks again,

Pretty You London
Utterly gorgeous slippers. Comfy, glamorous and they make me happy.
Hi Carole,

Thanks for being such a wonderful customer! We'd love to have you back again soon.

thanks

Lou
Bamboo pyjamas arrived quickly. They look as good as online and are a very flattering shape.
However within a week four of the five buttons had dropped off, one when I was just standing in the kitchen. Also the garment is sewn together quite poorly. It’s black so not that noticeable and fine for me but I wouldn’t buy them as a gift for anyone else. The quality of the garment doesn’t match the cost, just under £45.
Hi Alison,

Thanks so much for your review and I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your nightwear. I've emailed you directly about this problem but I'd like to advise further on this matter.

We started to get a bit of feedback on the batch of nightwear that your order was fulfilled from, about the buttons being poorly fastened. At this point, we stopped selling the nightwear and arranged for a third party company to inspect each individual button on the remaining stock from that batch. We paid for each button to be re-attached more solidly.

When we were confident the issue had been corrected, we put the garments back on sale. Since this stock has now sold through, we've had a redelivery from a different manufacturer. This range of stock was sufficiently checked and we've had no feedback about the buttons on this stock.

Regarding the stitching, this isn't something we've heard of before so I'm sorry to hear this. As I say, I've been in touch by email to try to restore your faith in our service.

Many thanks

Lou
I bought the bamboo pj’s for my daughter who has cancer and she loved the softness of the material as her skin is sensitive. Unfortunately the buttons fell off, which is very bizarre nowadays and the pj’s were not cheap.
Other than that, my daughter loved them.
Hi Angie,

Thank you for your review and I'm very sorry to hear you had a problem with the buttons on your order. I've messaged you directly to see how we can help resolve this issue.

Many thanks