Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear. All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
I bought the bamboo pyjamas and I love them so much. The softness of the fabric ..the design and all the little luxe trimmings really make these a beautiful set..I wear mine as a lounge set atm because it looks good enough to wear inside and to greet delivery men . Totally took a chance but it paid off. Quality..style and comfort with ethics. All round amazing company.
Made a purchase by phone & the lady I spoke to was very helpful & got my PJ's out to me in 3 days. As I'm menopausal & having nighsweats, I bought the bamboo pj's as I'd read they helped draw the moisture away from the body. They are amazing; comfortable, stylish but more importantly help me not feel wet all night. Would recommend all round really, thank you.
Amazing service !
Great customer service and fast delivery. Excellent quality!
Excellent quality. Classic designs. Super soft bamboo nightwear. Keep up the good work.
Most beautiful and HQ slippers. I got so many points from my wife :D Fast shipping also.
Easy to order. Arrived quickly accurate description and sizing and great quality. Very happy wife on mothers day!
Beautiful product. Thrilled to have found this brand
So impressed with these super soft, comfy slippers I ordered for my Wedding Day in June.Item is even nicer in real life.I bought them for my Mum too for a surprise. Delivery was quick and nice packaging.Thank you, will be recommending.
I love every pair of slippers i ever get from pretty you. I have bought loads and will not buy slippers from anywhere else. Well worth every penny, and customer service is amazing. 1st class and can not recommend highly enough. X
Excellent service and excellent products
Beautiful quality nightwear... Will definitely buy more...
Loved my slippers, just to pretty to wear. If they had been a little bit cheaper I would have ordered 2 pairs
Delivered at time requested. Very good value for the money
Lovely slippers, very pretty but cosy and comfortable too.
On time. Good result. Birthday present really appreciated.... in all..... perfect!
Quick delivery. Good fit, very pretty
Always so pretty ❤️
Great service and my wife loves the bamboo night wear.
Efficient service