Pretty Little Things Boutique Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Pretty Little Things Boutique

How would you rate Pretty Little Things Boutique ?

(optional)

24 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hannah Dillow
they made a section where dresses were only £5!!!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pretty Little Things Boutique in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hannah Dillow
"they made a section where dresses were only £5!!!"
Abbie Jones
"very efficient"
Inga Kabecka
"Great clothing brand."
"They have really nice products that are good quality too. I love the dress that I purchased for my birthday and I will definitely be shopping there again."
Ashling Moller
"Bought cheap dresses off pretty little thing and I was expecting the fabric to be thin but it was great! Speedy delivery too."
Lauren Merrin
"Quick delivery and great price clothes"
Brom Bagnall
"Pretty little thing is a great clothes site that gives you many different categories that may be suited to you. The price is always reasonable with constant discount codes available to students which is great! The clothing quality is always up to standard and clothes can be delivered the next day for a good price. The website is clear and efficient to use and I like how the web page comes up with suggestions on what they think you may like to buy based on your past purchases. The personalised aspect of the web page is a great touch."
"Loved the trousers I ordered but the top broke the same day I bought it and I had to sew it back myself. Would still recommend Pretty Little Thing - but be prepared for some sewing!!"
"There clothes are alright I guess"
Jessica Kelly
"Great Customer service. Fast delivery"
Sally Skipper
"The clothes were even better in real life"
C Muny
"BAD QUALITY BUT GOOD PRICES"
Katharine White
"The clothing is very up to date and comfortable, if only I could go into there shop one day!"
"Quick cheap delivery, lovely items"
UnitedMind Laughter Yoga Ltd
"They deliver their products swiftly and correctly. My daughter likes them :)"
Carla
"If I could rate them with less than one star I definitely would. Firstly, they got me waiting for my order for more than 25 days giving me absolutely no information of what was going wrong. I had to write them several times asking about it and besides the fact that they took more than 4 days to answer each e-mail, they didn't have absolutely no idea about the issue. Finally, they told me that my order wasn't coming and that I would get a "full refund" which resulted in me loosing 18€ that they never refunded. I will never buy again in this website and I will tell everyone about this."
Stephanie Brown
"Ordered 2 items from "PLT" Quick-witted ish delivery so not too bad although it wasn't free so could have been quicker! Kept one item, wanted to return the other but ran out of time so I will keep or sell it on! Acceptable overall service and quality of the garments I purchased. Steph"
Katherine Hollington
"Gorgeous dress, and good price too! I had a slight issue with the courier so contacted customer services via email where a member of the team got back to me and was very helpful with my enquiry. Good correspondence with them back and forth which occurred with one person from the team only. I find this very rare these days so felt I should comment on it. Well done and thank you!"
"I ordered 3 piece of items for a special occassion. The orders arrived MUCH late than expected. I returned the items as I did not need them anymore. In their website it is written 21 days is the maximum duration to process the refund. After more than a month passed, I had to e-mail them over and over and then finally received a reply that they would process my refund. I send them all 3 items, but they emailed me saying they will refund only 2 items because they didn't find the 3rd item in the package (???!!!!) They still did not send me my refund by the way. TERRIBLE COMPANY"
"Every purchase has been spot on...They are reasonably priced and have something for ALL ages"
Pretty Little Things Boutique is rated 3.96 based on 24 reviews