Prime Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prime Style

Tell us how Prime Style made you happy
The ring is absolutely beautiful. Beyond my expectations, which were quite high.
All in all a great experience. Everyone was helpful and made the day of engagement exciting and delivered the wow moment. Thank you so much
Working with Thomas to have a custom made diamond heart locket was a pleasure as usual. This was the third time we have worked with him and each time was better than the last. The custom made diamond locket turned out to be a beautiful work of art and my daughter in law loved it! My son gave it to her for their first anniversary. He also purchased his engagement ring with Thomas' help and I have also dealt with Thomas when I purchased my diamond wedding setting. The diamonds are a great value and the quality for the price is excellent. I recommend Primestyle and Thomas to anyone who needs jewelry either made to order or from the website.
I have ordered multiple pieces of jewelry and have been pleased with all of them. Their descriptions are exactly like their products. I would recommend Prime Style to anyone!
Best find ever. Joseph helped me match my wife’s wedding band I purchased from then 5 years ago. Great service, great price even better product.
Great site with amazing jewellry. Love my engagement ring and can't wait to wear my bespoke wedding band!
Excellent service and merchandise. The bracelet I purchased for my wife exceeded expectations.
As a return customer I am very happy to recommend Thomas at PrimeStyle - great service and reliability every time.
We bought engagement ring from Prime Style. First time ever buying diamond ring from online and we are very pleased with our purchase. We will definitely purchase our wedding bands from their store as well! Thank you for great product and great service.
My wife loves the ring!
I was looking for a wedding ring for my fiancée at short notice. I checked many websites and finally chose a diamond ring from Prime Style. It was very pretty and the price was very good. My wife loves it!
I was looking for a wedding ring for my fiancée at the time on short notice. I looked at many websites and found the perfect ring on Prime Style for a very very good price - my wife loves it!
Absolutely love my purchase. Although, I must admit I have been a customer of theirs for over 10 years (my wedding set was purchsed from them). Would highly recommend Prime Style to anyone, and I will certainly order again!
The tennis bracelet is absolutely BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME!!! My wife was totally amazed that I got it for her. Best purchase EVER!!!
Great quality, great value. Customer service could be a bit more helpful, but overall I had a great experience buying from PrimeStyle.
The emerald cut diamond ring that I bought is beautiful. She gets compliments frequently on how beautiful it is and what a wonderful husband she has :-) No better anniversary gift!
Great Customer Service. Thomas was very helpful with answering my questions. Received the ring quickly. Very pleased. My fiancee has has a lot of compliments on the ring. Thanks! Will buy from again.
I bought my engagement ring and wedding band from Primestyle and it is the best decision I made. They really care about quality and offer affordable jewelry
My Transaction with Prime Style was excellent from our first interaction to receipt of my merchandise. They went out of their way to exceed my expectations and even overnighted my purchase to be in time for my anniversary! Thank You!
The engagement ring is absolutely stunning. The sparkle is amazing.
Quality is near flawless.
We will definitely buy from Primestyle again.
Prime Style is rated 4.91 based on 187 reviews