Prime Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prime Style

Tell us how Prime Style made you happy
I showed my purchase to my daughter and she immediately told her husband and he place an order with you.
I am very please with the product and service. I will surely use you again and recommend your company!
I love my bridal set and the price was amazing. Customer service was very patient with me even though I was complicated at times And not once were they every rude or impatient. Thomas was very very helpful and answered all my questions. I planned to buy matching earrings soon.
My Fiancé absolutely LOVES her ring! It’s perfect! It’s exactly what she hoped for and more! The customer service was impeccable. They listened to her wants, and made changes with no problem. They made it beyond easy for me.
I am pleased with my purchase. I wasn't sure what to expect and the price was great
prime style is the best that ever did it, employees are professional. will be back soon!
prime style jewelry is the best that ever did it. employees very professional be back soon!
Totally awesome!
Bought my wife's engagement ring from Primestyle and she loved it! Countless comments from everyone who looks at it too!
Awesome experience and service
Well worth the wait! These are well crafted hand made quility items were talking here! VERY HIGH Quility and style, Exquisite elegance.
My wife fell in love with the engagement / wedding set. Primestyle has been true to their word as well for customer satisfaction and very reasonable when repairs were needed. I will purchase other items from them in the future.
Fast shipping and great customer service. Would highly recommend them.
I've ordered three items from Prime Style, all are breathtaking. My last order was custom designed and with the help of Thomas, it's beyond beautiful. I have recommended that my friends and family order items from Prime Style. Initially, I was concerned about ordering jewellery online, but my experiences with Prime Style have been fantastic and I will only order items from Prime Style. The professionalism of the staff, quality and beauty of jewellery, as well as timely delivery of items beats any brick and mortar store. Thank you again Prime Style!
Awesome quality ring it was more beautiful than I was expecting
3rd time ordering from primestyle. Very too rated and shipping was on time. Even contacted them to track package and their rep was very professional and answered my questions quickly. I will definitely be ordering again in the near future
They can do what you want, and fast. TY
It was exactly what I was looking for for my Wife for her Birthday. It was/is so beautiful that it made her cry, GOAL ACCOMPLISHED !!
I loved how user friendly the website is. I loved my purchase and all of the ways they help make buying something important so easy.
Excellent service, excellent quality @ an affordable price. Got engagement and wedding band and all anniversary gifts for the past 5 years from pendants to diamond stud earrings. Have two beautiful daughters and will definitely be spoiling them as well
Repeat customer, bought custom jewelry. Sales experience and follow up after were phenomenal. Excellent value for product. Received item when they said it would come.
Prime Style is rated 4.91 based on 187 reviews