Prime Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prime Style

Tell us how Prime Style made you happy
The customer service I received was phenomenal. Received call back and was assisted with purchasing a ring and band. Quality is great and everyone compliments me on my ring! Thanks Prime Style.
Beautiful. Jewelry at unbelievable low prices!!
Beautiful jewelry at unbelievably low prices!!!
From start to finish every step was easy and Thomas was ever so clear and prompt and reassuring that my $8k+ purchase was everything I had hoped it would be. When my ring arrived one day before the expected date I was nervous but once I opened the box all my fears disappeared and I was overjoyed with the final product! Couldn’t be any happier than I am! Thanks Thomas and Primestyle!
Excellent Highly Recommended The Set Of Wedding Rings Are Beautiful Great Job PrimeStyle
I was nervous to purchase diamonds online but after reading the reviews I ordered and was not disappointed! I LOVE MY RING! The service was awesome.....I changed my mind 3 times on the diamond size and customer service was accommodating each time. I will never purchase jewelry from a retail store again. All I can say is don't be afraid they are the real deal! I tried to insert a picture but I could not get it to paste in.
Twice I needed to receive jewelry for my anniversary in just 4 days and PrimeStyle came through both times with beautiful pieces at great prices, a new wedding set for out 20th and earrings for our 21st. Great job PrimeStyle thank you!
I ordered my fiancée’s rings and they turned out beautiful. More than I could ever expect. I was also approved for the financing which made it easier for me to obtain the rings. I had ordered one diamond engagement ring and decided to go with a larger center diamond. I talked with PrimeStyle and without any problems able to obtain the engagement ring that I wanted. I would recommend PrimeStyle to anyone looking to getting any type of ring.
Great ring. More than expected. Would recommend this site to anyone looking for a real deal.
Primestyle has been incredible. There was always someone available to talk to you. My jewelry came on time and it was exactly as it was presented on the website. It was true to size and I needed no further adjustments by any other retailer. And you cannot beat the price anywhere! I have purchased both my wife's engagement ring and wedding band here and people constantly rave about them. I have checked in brick and mortar stores and they are two to three times what I paid for them on Prime Style. You just can't beat it.
I had a very good experience with primestyle and had a very good sales rep and they have good customer service and the products is very well presented
My experience with PrimeStyle was great! Made a engagement ring for my wife to be and it was beautiful! She was so happy when I proposed! Great customer service and fast delivery! Will purchase more in the future for sure!
I am impressed with excellent customer service.They keep me update every single stage of my jewelry fabrication . Definitely I will share this positive experience with all my friends and shop again in PrimeStyle.
Flavour is amazing!
I received my ring and liked what I had picked out but wanted to up grade the diamonds in the band. Thomas in customer service assisted me and I had the best experience! The ring looks awesome! I could not be happier. I was a little nervous to order on line without seeing the ring in person, but my experience was so good I would recommend primestyle to anyone, and have!
They are beyond amazing ..
Every i wanted and more my soon to be wife is absolutely in love with the ring..
High quality.. dont be afraid of the price being low took are ring into a local jewler for appraisle ( second guessed myself, didnt believe it could be real.. either wat it was appraised at just about 900$ more then primestyle's appraisers (maybe to save on duties🤔 )..
Beautiful ring guys you made a wonderfully
happy wife to be ..
Makes for happy life for me..
100% this is good quality stuff
Have received amazing customer service from both Thomas and Nick, the pendant I received is beautiful and from my past with diamond dealership, I got an amazing deal! Thank you!
Received my wife's beautiful wedding ring set on time and in a gorgeous lighted led display box. She was so very happy in receiving it. This was for our 20th aniversary.
Great quality engagement ring, my fiance loves it and everything detail of it! Will deff be shopping here again
Absolutely the best place for high quality jewelry! I wish you would have more mens necklaces available.
Prime Style is rated 4.91 based on 187 reviews