PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
I bought my item on the 28 and still haven't recieved it
Really loved the option of being able to order online and pick up in store for free. I have never been to the store and it was gorgeous on the inside! The lady that got me my order was super friendly. Very good first experience, will shop here again!
Product looks like the picture on arrival. Shipping is quick. Site is easy to use.
I have not received my order till now. When I purchased order, it said could be picked up in store within 1-3 days. However, it has been already 1 week and I never received any pickup email.
Really fast shipping and the customer service is fantastic, very prompt and so helpful whenever you reach out for help with sizing etc. highly recommend!
A great place to find fashionable and more unique staple items.
I was absolutely blown away by the customer service at their pop up shop in Coquitlam centre over the holidays. I will definitely continue shopping with this brand!
I ordered the Luna Bronze face mist and gradual tanning lotion and so far I’m loving it !
Love this store I’ve gotten so many cute items as well as given some amazing gifts from Privilege!
Easy to order & quick shipping!
Amazing clothes & great quality!
So easy order, pick up and the staff is great!
Great pajama set!
i enjoy shopping at Privilege. Style is on POINT!
Great service, amazing clothing!
I have loved the purchases I have made (Mostly gift giving) 😉 I also have nothing but great things to say about the customer service that I have recieved in store (Langley)
Fast service and the clothes I got fit true to size and I love them !
Super fast shipping, item arrived packed well. No concerns at all, a great shopping experience!
Super cute clothes and great quality as well!
I am obsessed with the privilege sleep collection. I literally don’t buy any other pjs except for this brand now. So comfy and soft!!!
PRIVILEGE Clothing is rated 4.36 based on 42 reviews