Pro time tours Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pro time tours

How would you rate Pro time tours ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pro time tours in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I purchased tickets for the Anthony Joshua fight at Wembley stadium in December and was told that they would be with me four weeks before the event. Four weeks before came and went then three then two so I contacted the the company and was told that ther had been a problem with printing and that they were due the next day. The lies continued until the day before the event, when they finally admitted that they didn't have the tickets and that the person they were selling them on behalf of had not released them to the company, at this point I asked for a refund and was told that it would be back in my account within two hours. I finally got my refund three weeks after the event and only when I had threatened them with the police fraud squad. Thi company are still up and running please avoid as they are con artists."
Pro time tours is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews