ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProjectorLamps.com
Read ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

About ProjectorLamps.com:

Projector Lamps LLC stocks Genuine Original Projector Lamp replacements at discount prices. Purchase any Projector Lamp with confidence from the original authorized distributor of Genuine Original Projector bulbs made by Philips, Osram, or Ushio. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and also offer a price match guarantee. We will match or beat pricing for any Projector Lamp with the original projection bulb inside. We accept purchase orders from Schools and Universities or place your order online through our secure shopping cart. We display live inventory of all the lamps we have in stock and will get your order processed and shipped out today!

610-444-3056

sales@projectorlamps.com

210A Gale Ln

Tell us how ProjectorLamps.com made you happy
Simple, quick, great service.
Easy to find my projector model and bulb. Fast shipping is always a plus.
Excellent customer service.
After buying 3 bulbs from Amazon, and every one of them being eco bulbs (what a scam), I tried the ProjectorLamps website. BAM! I now have an OEM bulb that is bright. I can't believe it! I have the Epson 2150, and I have had nothing but problems trying to find a bright bulb. ProjectorLamps had it. Thank you so much, ProjectorLamps.
So far so good...
Knowledgeable, quick, pleasant
I'm not very tech Savvy & often get frustrated about having to do everything online. This site, however, was no effort to process an order.
Great prices on projector lamps and super-fast shipping! Great to work with!
I ordered the projector lamp i needed, payed with paypal and was done in a just a few minutes.
It was easy to find the lamp I needed, and easy to order it via PayPal, and the price was reasonable.
They was real helpful
Wonderful service, simple & easy to work with.
Good products, Good service. I will always buy from you. Thank you.
bought a bulb 2 yrs ago and it is still working; bought a replacement bulb to have as a backup as the projector says it is time to replace the existing bulb
My projector bulb failed and I ordered a bulb from my projectorlamps.com and I received it immediately. I was highly impressed with the service and quality. I wouldn’t order from anybody else. They get an excellent rating. And I would Definitely recommend them.
Very good experience. Great service
I have been trying to place this order with another company for 5 days. They had 90 min wait times to get someone on the phone and never called me back. I sent emails and attempted online chats. When we discovered we could get these through your company I called and had an answer on the first ring. It took me less then a couple hours to get a W-9, get you sent up in our system, and place the order and received a receipt. Well done!
quick and easy
From the pull down menu to the check out the purchase experience is so easy. Thanks ProjectorLamps.
ProjectorLamps.com is rated 4.75 based on 182 reviews