www.british-proofreading.co.uk Reviews

Live Chat
Read www.british-proofreading.co.uk Reviews

+44 203 5140 888

info@british-proofreading.co.uk

I got my 143,000 words manuscript proofread and edited and it was a pleasant experience. Great Service!
I am impressed by your prompt and excellent work.
They proofread two of my essays with great attention. I am definitely using their service again!
My dissertation was edited with perfection! I have recommended my friends to your service as well.
I am looking forward to continuing using British-Proofreading's editing and proofreading service.
Great editing job on my manuscript. Thanks.
Your customer support's professionalism is at the highest standard. Harold is an amazing person to talk to. Helped me really professionally.
Fast turnaround and professional customer service!
Professional essay editing and proof-reading service.
I was able to turn in extremely clean copy of my dissertation because of your proofreading services. Thank you very much!
You are fast and thorough. I will use your proofreading services again.
You did an amazing job on my book manuscript on a very tight timeline. Highly recommended.
Your proofreading work is of the highest quality. Thank you for your time British-Proofreading.
I am definitely going to give you new manuscript to proofread. Thank you for wonderful job.
You're welcome. We look forward to the 2nd order :)
Thank you for your work.
I would always recommend British-Proofreading to work their magic on my documents. Thank you for amazing edit!
During the final stressful weeks of my dissertation, British-Proofreading.co.uk was recommended to me to proofread my dissertation. I am so impressed by the service and quick turn-around. Thank you so much.
Rapid turnaround time makes your editing an exceptional service. Thank you for proofreading my document.
The attention to detail and accuracy in British-Proofreading's services is most reassuring honestly and it significantly improved the quality of my book. Highly recommended!
Your expertise was invaluable in the completion of my book, thank you once again!
www.british-proofreading.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 189 reviews