PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyOwner.us.org
Read PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

1-866-577-5365

andy@PropertyOwner.us.org

Tell us how PropertyOwner.us.org made you happy
very easy to use
Have to jump through unnecessary hoops to be able to view the title information it promises to deliver.
Aided me in deed search.
cOMPLETE AND COMPREHENSIVE
Easy to process, inexpensive price.
Did not find this helpful. I didn’t see any of the info that you stated I would. Only saw old picture of property and an overstated property value. Really overstated! Please do not charge my account for any amount other than the $1 I agreed to. Pretty disappointed.
Hard to navigate, only want to actual information usually provided
by County Assessor. Do not like your site charging $19.00 when I am only a 1 time user for a $1.00 fee.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
was easy to get my info online, but a terrible problem trying to get to talk to someone via phone
it was quick return with report, didn't figure out password originally, when entered chat I was directed to my spam folder which corrected that. The report did not show taxes due/overdue, the appraised value did not have the same amount as my tax assessor's
Wanted to check the property tax records to see if we are getting any and all discounts we were entitled to.
The basic and current information is listed but is seems to be lacking other detailed info......unless there is more to access from the report I just received.
This report detailed almost all the information I was looking for, and for the price it was a fantastic. I will continue to use this service and most definitely tell my friends that are in need of the same information. Thank you
Fantastic report
Good information but value for home given was lowest given by other estimates. Many older properties in the area of smaller size and not as well maintained getting higher selling prices.
It was helpful to get list of transactions for the property, but I need to see more of the documents.
PropertyOwner.us.org made me very happy! I was able to pull the information I needed very quickly. Very Efficient and well worth my time. Thank you I will use your services and share all information to contact you in the future .
Quick, easy and accurate Gave me a solid foundation for reviewing property. For $1.00, who can beat it.
The property report was generated quickly and contained most of the information I needed.
quick and easy
First-Time User: easy access to the data i needed.
PropertyOwner.us.org is rated 4.16 based on 57 reviews