PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyOwner.us.org
Read PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

1-866-577-5365

andy@PropertyOwner.us.org

Tell us how PropertyOwner.us.org made you happy
very helpful
Good overview
Very nice service. All the required info in 1 place
fast and easy, was hoping to get a platt, but I guess it's not included.
Accurate and easy to use
Accurate and easy to use.
Report verified change in property ownership, provided building and lot details I couldn't get from city's site. Did not see title info, but working with customer service on that.
Although I wasn't able to find more info on the person I was searching, they did contact me to gather additional info to better their search of my request. I was able to use another aspect of records to obtain information on a different area that I was interested in.
I was hoping to find information on the original owners back in 1912 or any other info from the earlier years. The report did give me some current info i didn't know though.
The report gave me the information I did need. It did show an ERROR for number of bedrooms. Disappointed for this major error made. This probably affects the property value.
for the cost it was well worth the report, it gives me a perspective I did not necessarily have.
What i needed
Very complete view of the home and ownership. Very complete list of items to check off on the home.
This report had school info but no subdivision info, no sales data and no sex offender info.
I found the report to be fast and mostly accurate. I appreciated the detailed checklist. This property has a pool and no mention of that was made. Also, there are 3 bedrooms. The cost of the report is great.
Was looking for more detailed information on the property the realtor already gave me this information
I have all the information I need concerning tax value and estimated value, plus the exact date that I purchased it. There is a lot more in the report that I haven't read yet.
It gave me the information I wanted. I did not include the 1200 square foot fully finished shop on the property.
I think that the information was helpful but vague. Not enough up to date . The information didn't solve the questions I had . And could of explained more about what certain things was taking place .
Overall they have great learning informational book and such thank you very much .
Aided me in deed search.
PropertyOwner.us.org is rated 4.36 based on 194 reviews