PropertyRecord.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PropertyRecord.com
08AM
8AM

About PropertyRecord.com: Look up the value of any home on our website and learn more about the estimated cost, address, bedrooms, bathrooms, square feet, property type, year built, lot size, last sold and other property history records. We provide an easy and cheap solution to find out property values and other important home owner records online. By doing your homework on our website you can find out a wealth of information you may not have come across through your real estate agent, previous homeowner or home inspector.<br /> Our website shows you the property by area and even gives you data on homes not for sale so you can evaluate your own real estate, comparing it to the current market. We are your property record research tool for home buying, home selling, homeownership, mortgages, and rentals. We offer home evaluations for most houses in the United States, including ones currently owned.<br /> The property records product provides not only property value reports but also information on our website, blogs, and social media outlets. We aim to calculate the most accurate home values possible through sold prices, public records of assessed value, and area real estate information.<br /> As one of the nation's leading online property record destinations, we have released millions of reports to our satisfied customers. Visitors to our website can search for homes by location and find out the value, learn more information about mortgages, and seek answers to real estate questions through a property value report. We offer this resource to enable our consumers to make the best possible home buying or selling decisions they can, in an easy and inexpensive format.

1-855-482-6221

manager@propertyrecord.com

1521 Concord Pike

Categories:
Business & Office
Home Sales And Renting

Tell us how PropertyRecord.com made you happy

"Answered basic information on property. Would have liked to see selling prices of other properties around this location."
Are you PropertyRecord.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback PropertyRecord.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"No information given that was already on Zillow website. No owner of record, tax info lot size, improvements etc."
"Not enough information- I could have got the same info on a non-pay site."
"If you're looking for property info in counties where the county itself doesn't necessarily provide a lot of info this seems like a good deal. I'll have to reserve final judgement until I see how much I was actually charged. I couldn't tell for sure if it was truly costing me $1 or if I was signing up for a monthly fee."
"Gave most of what I was searching for, need to know if it had a lien. That info was not available."
"GENERALLY NICE JOB. GOOD OVERALL INFO, ESPECIALLY FOR REAL ESTATE MARKET INFO. HOWEVER, I WAS LOOKING FOR MORE LEGAL DETAIL, SURVEYORS' DATA, PPTY XFR HISTORY, ETC. THIS MAY BE OUTSIDE YOUR SCOPE OF DATA. THANKS FOR GOOD WORK ON WHAT YOU SENT."
"There has not been a house in the property in 6 or 7 Years. There is no mention of a lien existing or non! That is what I needed!????"
"Gives my owner the ability to see the value of the property."
"I hit the wrong button sorry. I would have given it a four"
"Very helpful and fast search."
"It has a lot of good info, but I am still looking for the property boundaries. That was the reason I created an account with them."
"this is a ok property information tool."
"My complaint is like the rest. Not getting the information i would expect. picture and the bathroom count on home was incorrect. And i will probably get charge 19.00 instead of the 1.00 they say it will cost. would not recommend this site."
"Number of bathrooms was incorrect, has 2 not one wrong picture of house, showed neighbors house not 2623"
"I was looking for additional data that I did not already have"
"The report said to click for additional information but their was no additional info. I was expecting info on past sail data."
"It's just okay. You really didn't give me any more information than what I can find on Zillow.....but thank you!"
"Just copy data from zillow."
"Don't do this ,they will charge your card 18.95 without even asking,all they asked for was $1.00 for the report,then charged me not only the dollar but an extra 18.95."
"I was expecting to see tax records, deeds etc. All I got was a basic Zillow type value."
PropertyRecord.com is rated 2.65 based on 71 reviews