PropertyRecord.com Reviews

1521 Concord Pike

Categories:
Business & Office
Home Sales And Renting

How would you rate PropertyRecord.com ?

(optional)

"Answered basic information on property. Would have liked to see selling prices of other properties around this location."
"No information given that was already on Zillow website. No owner of record, tax info lot size, improvements etc."
"Not enough information- I could have got the same info on a non-pay site."
"If you're looking for property info in counties where the county itself doesn't necessarily provide a lot of info this seems like a good deal. I'll have to reserve final judgement until I see how much I was actually charged. I couldn't tell for sure if it was truly costing me $1 or if I was signing up for a monthly fee."
"Gave most of what I was searching for, need to know if it had a lien. That info was not available."
"GENERALLY NICE JOB. GOOD OVERALL INFO, ESPECIALLY FOR REAL ESTATE MARKET INFO. HOWEVER, I WAS LOOKING FOR MORE LEGAL DETAIL, SURVEYORS' DATA, PPTY XFR HISTORY, ETC. THIS MAY BE OUTSIDE YOUR SCOPE OF DATA. THANKS FOR GOOD WORK ON WHAT YOU SENT."
"There has not been a house in the property in 6 or 7 Years. There is no mention of a lien existing or non! That is what I needed!????"
"Gives my owner the ability to see the value of the property."
"I hit the wrong button sorry. I would have given it a four"
"Very helpful and fast search."
"It has a lot of good info, but I am still looking for the property boundaries. That was the reason I created an account with them."
"this is a ok property information tool."
"My complaint is like the rest. Not getting the information i would expect. picture and the bathroom count on home was incorrect. And i will probably get charge 19.00 instead of the 1.00 they say it will cost. would not recommend this site."
Owner Of Home Vickie McCavitt
Unverified Reviewer
"Number of bathrooms was incorrect, has 2 not one wrong picture of house, showed neighbors house not 2623"
"I was looking for additional data that I did not already have"
Fred T Suzuki
Verified Reviewer
"The report said to click for additional information but their was no additional info. I was expecting info on past sail data."
Pamela Grenier
Verified Reviewer
"It's just okay. You really didn't give me any more information than what I can find on Zillow.....but thank you!"
"Just copy data from zillow."
Laurina Webster
Verified Reviewer
"Don't do this ,they will charge your card 18.95 without even asking,all they asked for was $1.00 for the report,then charged me not only the dollar but an extra 18.95."
"I was expecting to see tax records, deeds etc. All I got was a basic Zillow type value."
PropertyRecord.com is rated 2.65 based on 71 reviews