Pubshop catalogue Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Pubshop catalogue

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pubshop catalogue?
Click Here

Tell us how Pubshop catalogue made you happy

"Awful company. DO NOT USE Awful company. Customer service non existent. Can't reach them by phone-number listed has a message saying use the website. Over 20 messages via the website later and 3 emails (to different addresses) still no response. Goods were ordered 26 August with 7 day delivery quoted and still not arrived. I've had to get a refund through mastercard."
Are you Pubshop catalogue? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"If I could leave ZERO stars I bloody would!!! No customer service. No communication. Do not reply to countless emails sent. Take your money and DO NOT DELIVER! Wish I had read the reviews before ordering! AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"Scammers, will get money back from credit card company. Do not place any orders with them. BEWARE!!!"
"Took my money did not deliver the goods. Cannot get response to emails and their phone is an answer machine. Total scammers. I will be joining the group litigation order campaign against Robert Edward Symes below and encourage everyone he has scammed to do the same."
"Ordered an item 3 months ago. Have emailed repeatedly. They deleted any trace of the order from the website (so can no longer log in and see the order!). They don't answer phones - there are two numbers both of which lead you to a range of dead ends telling you to email them and then cutting you off. Will have to raise a dispute by paypal - just glad we paid with them and not by credit card..."
"Hi all, Pubshop Catalogue Ltd have scammed me and quite a few others. Similar theme seems to be making an order through the website and not delivering what was promised. We are going to file a GLO (Group Litigation Order) against the owner Robert Edward Symes of 7 Mountbatten Close, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 93T, who we think is knowingly accepting payment for goods he has no intention to deliver. Please email us at pubshopfraud (at) gymfooddelivery (dot) com and let us know of your experience so we can put together a list of fellow claimants. Thanks in advance."
"Never sent delivery, do not answer emails or calls. Still taking orders and ripping off customers - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!"
"Robbers ,police should be involed"
"Placed an order with this company they don't supply the goods, they don't reply to emails, however they have taken the money, we highly recommend not to use this company their customer service is disgusting, they should not be trading. Buy elsewhere."
"I would leave no stars if I could. After repeated emails and still no goods, I feel like driving to the premises which s an hour from me to find out what is going on! I placed my order on the 21.6 and I still haven't received it.....useless."
"Avoid like the plague, they are thieves who take your order by don’t deliver any of your order, neither can you contact them by phone or will they answer any emails...£332.76 stolen from me, I can not believe that they are still trading? I have contacted trading standards but as of yet I am aware of no action that has been taken."
"DO NOT USE ITEM ORDERED 4 WEEKS AGO, ITEM WAS ADVISED 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY DO NOT REPLY TO EMAIL AND NEVER ANSWER THERE PHONES"
"Goods ordered in May - still no delivery or refund. No response to emails or phone calls. Avoid this company or lose your money!"
"No goods, no answers from emails no one ever answers the phone or returns call do not order from then"
"I wish not to give any start at all. they are full of scam and doggy business. paid £79 for the item after a month did not receive any product. call them 3 times in between. really hard to get them on phone. they do not even bother. Beawar of this scam. they take the money and do not deliver. 4th time I called them and cancel my order but almost 2 weeks did not get my money. luckily I paid through PayPal and raised a dispute. avoid this company. I have seen all the review, not sure how this company still open. it should have been shut by the trading standard."
Pubshop catalogue is rated 1.24 based on 17 reviews