Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
The best non-dairy chocolate I've tried and I've tried a few! Great that there are so many flavours to choose from (though the dark is too dark for me unfortunately so I'm waiting for a 'milk cherry'!) and even better that it's low sugar! I subscribe to the VIP club so know every month I'll get some delicious chocolate through my door! Oh and the price is good too!
Lovely tasting chocolate, but low in sugar. I found this reduced sugar headaches, particularly in the morning. A few squares at a time is enough, as the content of the chocolate is such that it doesn't induce you to immediately crave for more.
My daughter loves this chocolate. Having tried many dairy free bars, she will only eat these ones. All flavours are delicious!
I order this chocolate for my wife as she has dairy and wheat intolerance. She absolutely loves and has tried many flavours, dark raspberry and salted caramel being her favourite. She looks forward to her regular monthly delivery.
I now can't live without this chocolate!Having to avoid sugar this is the perfect solution as there are so few grams per bar.
Delivery and customer service are always first class.
I particularly enjoy the Mint and Caramel.
I originally ordered a selection of flavours as a gift for my best friend's son, who has to be dairy free. he was absolutely chuffed to bits to be able to indulge in a treat with no nasty repercussions. Of course, I just had to order some for myself too, even though I am not DF - happy lady! The Mint & Ginger are my favs.
Fantastic product. I have many food sensitivities which include dairy, gluten and soy. This chocolate means I can actually indulge and not feel left out!!
I love receiving my regular subscription box through the post.

Thank you Stephen and team!
Myself & my children get very excited to see our chocolate delivery coming. Due to food sensitivities we found it difficult to find a tasty dairy free alternative that we all like so we were delighted to try Pure Heavenly after my brother recommended it.
Mint is our favourite. We loved the new dark with sea salt & will add that into our next order
Love this chocolate and customer service is great to.
Love getting my regular fix of these tasty chocolate bars. I am Coeliac, plus both lactose & fructose intolerant and can safely enjoy a couple of squares every evening with my coffee after supper.
Delicious guilt free chocolate. Pure Heavenly dark chocolate is second to none, especially coffee.
Just had salted caramel with salt crystals...I really hope you keep this flavour in production. Love it!
Just love the chocolate tried most flavours so far but my favourites are the dark flavour , banana , ginger and fruit and nuts. The taste is wonderful. I put a piece of the dark chocolate into my porridge which is delicious .
Texture and taste are just how I like my chocolate to be.
Great product . Thank you and I will be ordering soon again.
Christiane
The monthly delivery of chocolate is greeted with utter delight by our grandchildren who are on gluten & dairy free diets. The flavour options are discussed with great seriousness!. They would prefer to have every flavour and can’t agree on what to swap lol!!. Any questions I have had are addressed quickly and graciously. I highly recommend (and do frequently!) this chocolate.
Heavenly Chocolate is something I buy every month because of so many reasons: brilliant flavours, great price, GREAT TASTE, palm oil free etc.
My daughter is vegan and loves it.
I love it and am always sharing and shouting about the quality and flavours.
Wouldn’t be without my monthly ‘Heavenly Chocolate’ fix 😉
As someone who needs to follow a low sugar diet for medical reasons I can't recommend this chocolate enough. The selection of flavours and the taste is really excellent.
I have been a customer for awhile now, I couldnt think of being elsewhere, customer service is superb. The price is great, delivery is outstanding, my parcel always arrives in immaculate condition. Cant wait for when my next order is due, to change my selection and try the new flavours
Love this chocolate as it is dairy free, gluten free and low sugar and very filling. Great that I get a VIP delivery every 4 weeks which I can adjust every time. Fast Regular delivery, a lovely treat.
It's not to my taste but the wife loves it so it gets a thumbs up from me
I was one of many who ordered this chocolate on their first dispatch. At first I was sceptical but once I had tasted it I was blown away. Heavenly is the word for this chocolate. All their flavours are really lovely. I would highly recommend these. My advice would be to buy the little bars first and taste them all and then discover the ones that you really love. Although it will be hard because they are all nice. Want to know more...... read up on the ingredients and you will be surprised.
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.07 based on 678 reviews