Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
I always look forward to my delivery - and in a flash it’s all gone :-D

Delicious!
Tasty and without any nasties.

I would give 5 stars but they keep changing flavours and twice I had a favourite that’s now not available anymore.
Best non dairy chocolate I’ve ever tasted and one of the few without soya as well. Great price, great range of flavours and love that we have a regular monthly delivery which always arrives on time. Always recommend it to everyone.
Gorgeous chocolate
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is just heavenly. My wife and I enjoy all the flavours but my wife likes Salted Caramel the best.
We look forward to our monthly delivery as part if the VIP club.
I have been a regular customer of Pure Heavenly for a long time now and enjoy most of the flavours. Certainly a treat, not just for me but my granddaughter too. Its the best low suger chocolate i've ever had and free from all the nasties! Just try it you will be very surprised.
Lovely delicious dairy free, very low in sugar, &,soya free chocolate delivered to your door.
Worth buying even as treat or on a monthly basis. The flavours such as Mint so like After Eight Mints.
Coconut and Fruit and Nut so yummy. Salted caramel is lush and a real treat. The thought of the chocolate flavours makes my mouth water.
It’s lovely flavours with low sugar & dairy free is a great substitute to the real chocolate, I buy 4-5 bars every couple of weeks, hazelnut & salted caramel are my faves.
I first tried Heavenly Chocolate after watching Dragons Den as I thought my Daughter who cannot eat chocolate containing milk might like it .
It was a success she really really loved it.Her favourite flavours are the salted caramel and the new cherry ,and the banana.
We love the presentation it makes the chocolate look so special especially if lucky enough to receive a gift box.
I would certainly recommend you give it a try .
Bought two bars of Heavenly chocolate, orange & salted caramel, what a disappointment it was. I was expecting something luscious but all I got was weird, that's the best way to describe this chocolate, it tasted sort of powdery and left an odd taste in the mouth. The two bars lasted us three nights and it just got weirder as we ate it, in fact I couldn't finish mine. I didn't feel as if I was having a treat at all.
Had a go at this product after reading reviews and have since bought quite a few times. Doesn't taste like something trying to be chocolate. The flavours are really good and I can eat this as a guilt free treat.
3 letters .... YUM!
I strongly recommend this product especially if you are looking for chocolate with a low sugar content. I have consistently enjoyed pure heavenly chocolate
An opportunity to enjoy tasty chocolate which is low in sugar and milk free. Lots of flavours but favourites are the dark, orange and mint.
I have many allergies and this chocolate is the first I have been able to eat without any reaction. In addition it actually tastes very good and my husband, who is a diabetic, enjoys it also. Ordering is very easy and the chocolate arrives promptly and well packaged. I particularly like the mint and fruit and nut.
Takes the guilt away from enjoying chocolate. So many lovely flavours to try, but you will soon find your favourites. Subtle and smooth!
Beautifully packed and absolutely amazing , delicious chocolate and as healthy as you are going to get for chocolate that still tastes amazing great service and delivery times and a good price for such a lovely product
So great to find a great tasting dairy free chocolate that’s isn’t full of sugar. My favourites are the salted caramel and the orange. Give these bars a try and you’ll be converted!
Lovely chocolate, and low in sugar! As a VIP member I receive regular. deliveries - always well packaged and delivered on time. Good value too!
This chocolate is the most tasty and addictive of all the chocolate I have tasted, and I've tasted quite a few!
I’ve always found each bar to be delicious. Delivery is quick. They’re tasty and just right for me as a Type2 diabetic. Great value for money. Some very good offers.
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.09 based on 705 reviews