Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Perfectly heavenly Chocolate sin free
Beautiful smooth chocolate and many different flavours to choose from. Being a diabetic l can now have an indulgence without the quilt, l am now a VIP customer and the customer service is excellent.
Hi, been getting this chocolate for a long while now as a VIP member. Taste is brilliant and healthier than a lot of other chocolate, this helps as I love my chocolate but should’nt really eat much. This stuff is great. Highly recommended.
Chris
I am neither Vegan nor Vegetarian but I have always been a chocolate fiend (which is about 10 stops worse than a chocoholic).
Having been TOLD in no uncertain terms to lay off sweet things as well as complex carbs AND FRUIT, which have been taking their toll on my liver and shoving me headlong towards diabetes/heart attacks/stroke territory I had to find something.
Serious stuff eh.
Decided to give PHC a go as I know that to cut every sin out of my otherwise very healthy diet would be nigh on impossible.
As a result I am now a huge fan. I was at first a little worried about the thought of sweeteners but I did some homework and it seems that those used in PHC are OK.
I have my fave flavours and find that more often than not a couple of squares satisfy my sweet tooth maybe after a meal; so no need for a pud every night.
I cannot and would not eat a whole large bar in one go, as I used to with the sugar heavy stuff we know only too well and have learned to savour what I allow myself to eat.
So I hope it is really a win win win for me.
I also love the packaging and have sent bundles to friends during lockdown.
So as another DRAGON once said.
‘What’s not to like?’❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🍫
The chocolate is outstanding! The whole family enjoy it and being delivered by post in good condition is wonderful.
The taste standard never varies. The customer service is very good and orders always arrive in time. Not to be beaten and great value for m9ney
I was so delighted by the wonderful taste of Pure Heavenly that I decided to join the VIP Club to not only have a regular delivery, but also to benefit from the lower cost. Being a TYpe 2 diabetic I can enjoy the low sugar formula which has been great. Also the fact it is dairy free has been of benefit to me as I am lactose intolerant. It also made very welcome presents for family and friends during lockdown - they loved the Gift Packs.
I'm a vip customer, who absolutely loves there chocolate 🍫 😋
There are many different flavours to choose from and so far I have tried them all.
You just can't go wrong with this chocolate because it has less sugar and so would suit the kids as well as the adults. This chocolate taste amazing and that's why I have given them 5 stars.
I love my pure heavenly chocolate! It’s my “all about me” treat. And to have it delivered straight to my door every fortnight is the icing on the cake(which incidentally I have done -melted salted caramel choc on my sugar free cupcake too) What more can I say, absolutely delicious, absolutely what it says on the box -pure heavenly!
I have been a customer since Pure Heavenly started and really like the chocolate. Unfortunately my little grand daughter was with me earlier in the year when an order was delivered and asked if she could try it and since then I have had to share my monthly order with her as she loves it as well!!
Do try it, you may well find that you love it too!
Fabulous chocolate!
I love heavenly dark chocolate I have a square every day and because it's not full of nasties I don't feel guilty for eating chocolate every day. I joined VIP club a couple of months ago and have my favourite chocolate delivered to my door every 4 weeks. Heavenly!
Lovely chocolate! I love all the flavours and always find it difficult to choose which to buy. Great service too. Plus it is dairy and palm oil free. Great product that ticks every box for me.
Wow, I think I have died and gone to heaven. Adding extra sprinkles to the Salted Caramel has taken it to the next level. I hope in time it will be added to the collection of chocolate flavours as it is one that would be on my to buy again list. 🍫🍫
Great range of flavours, regularly evolving, subscription available as an option, good packaging, a healthy tasty choice I would highly recommend to anyone not just vegans or people with a dietary need to avoid mainstream chocolate bars.
Fantastic service and an amazing product
Wow, I think I have died and gone to heaven. Adding extra sprinkles to the Salted Caramel has taken it to the next level. I hope in time it will be added to the collection of chocolate flavours as it is one that would be on my to buy again list. Thanks 🍫🍫
This is seriously the nicest chocolate I’ve found, even my non vegan friends love it
The choice of flavours are excellent all with. a superb taste. I would find it difficult to select a favourite but the mint or fruit and nut or salted caramel would be three of my choices but I wouldn’t refuse any of them. Service is first class and you are always kept well informed. 5 Stars.
I have been a VIP for many years and love the chocolate. I first started looking at vegan chocolate when I got diagnosed with kidney disease as you shouldn’t eat ‘normal chocolate’ with what’s in it (except dark chocolate). I really enjoy the creamy taste and how smooth they all taste. I love the great selection of flavours. Customer service is also 10/10. Any queries handled efficiently. Would totally recommend you try this chocolate
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.07 based on 678 reviews