Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Lovely chocolate! I love all the flavours and always find it difficult to choose which to buy. Great service too. Plus it is dairy and palm oil free. Great product that ticks every box for me.
Wow, I think I have died and gone to heaven. Adding extra sprinkles to the Salted Caramel has taken it to the next level. I hope in time it will be added to the collection of chocolate flavours as it is one that would be on my to buy again list. 🍫🍫
Great range of flavours, regularly evolving, subscription available as an option, good packaging, a healthy tasty choice I would highly recommend to anyone not just vegans or people with a dietary need to avoid mainstream chocolate bars.
Fantastic service and an amazing product
Wow, I think I have died and gone to heaven. Adding extra sprinkles to the Salted Caramel has taken it to the next level. I hope in time it will be added to the collection of chocolate flavours as it is one that would be on my to buy again list. Thanks 🍫🍫
This is seriously the nicest chocolate I’ve found, even my non vegan friends love it
The choice of flavours are excellent all with. a superb taste. I would find it difficult to select a favourite but the mint or fruit and nut or salted caramel would be three of my choices but I wouldn’t refuse any of them. Service is first class and you are always kept well informed. 5 Stars.
I have been a VIP for many years and love the chocolate. I first started looking at vegan chocolate when I got diagnosed with kidney disease as you shouldn’t eat ‘normal chocolate’ with what’s in it (except dark chocolate). I really enjoy the creamy taste and how smooth they all taste. I love the great selection of flavours. Customer service is also 10/10. Any queries handled efficiently. Would totally recommend you try this chocolate
Delicious chocolate in so many flavours! Especially the dark ones and the great thing is low sugar but great taste.
Heavenly Chocolate tastes heavenly. It’s helped me with healthy eating- 2 squares per night. Low in sugar and all excellent ingredients. I would recommend you try this product.
Excellent flavours. Great that it's low sugar I can happily give my 2 year old some after dinner without worrying about a pre bedtime sugar high! Delivery method great. Customer service kind and helpful.
Tastes fantastic particularly the darker flavours - definitely worth a try!
I am a chocoholic but due to health reasons I am gluten and dairy free. I was só pleased to find a substitute that I can enjoy! It is not sickly sweet or strong, but delicate and light! I am a member of the VIP club and enjoy my regular deliveries. Once I start, it is difficult to stop - very more-ish with Salted Caramel my favourite!
My family abroad also loved it, especially the mint! Thank you Pure Heavenly for not making this chocoholic feel guilty!
The best dark chocolate i’e had. Great customer service. I am a member of VIP club and chocolate always arrives on time, even in the difficult times we have been through recently. Well done Stephen and staff.
Absolutely fabulous both in taste and ingredients. My husband is diabetic and can eat a mini bar with no affect on his blood sugar.
I adore the orange and mint. He loves them all!
So grateful to Stephen and his colleagues for producing this amazing creation.
I don't like chocolate as a rule but this really is heavenly!
Amazing chocolate , low sugar is great for diabetics like myself who are watching there sugar intake and carbs. Highly recommend
This is a very good chocolate , not quite as creamy as normal but it still hits the spot .its especially good for people with allergies or as in my case diabetes . Favourite flavours are fruit and nut , silk , and mint . Try it I think you’ll love it too.
Love this chocolate, my favourite is salted caramel it is so delicious doesn't last me long. Added bonus it's low in sugar so doesn't affect my sugar levels as I'm diabetic.
I have Diabetes and this chocolate tastes great and ideal for people with Diabetes as it has low sugar. I have a monthly subscription and I look forward to receiving my order every month. It is reasonably priced as well.
This chocolate has helped enormously in reducing my sugar intake, no other sweets/ chocolate required now.
Great flavours and a very good range
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.07 based on 678 reviews