Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Very lovely chocolate and really nice flavours very good service
Fabulous taste! My family had no idea that they were eating dairy free! We love the dark ginger and dark raspberry best but the other flavours are all worth trying. Amazing!!!
Loving the Dark Raspberry especially - took me straight back to Mr Whippy Ice Cream Raspberry topping. I love so many of the bars, but this is my number one fave right now. Thank you for being there.
Absolutely fab company- delivery has been fantastic & as for chocolate amazing. Has been so good to send family & friends gifts & be positive it will arrive ✨✨✨✨✨
Delivered, ordered etc all good.
Product is not nice?
Little flavour and really disappointing.
Genuinly would never buy again.
Tastes nothing like chocolate.
I am vegan and buy vegan chocolate , this is the poorest I have bought and Pricey.
Fantastic, is the only word i can think off.
I love, love this chocolate. I only tried it be chance as I saw it on Facebook. Well, was I surprised it is so sumptuous and creamy and at the moment my favourite is Coconut. All I can say is try it and decide for yourself as I really think it is delicious and has less sugar.
Bought this chocolate as a treat for myself being diabetic. Having tried numerous brands and varieties over the years this is by far the best! I have not been disappointed and would recommend this to anyone who has special dietary requirements!! The fruit and nut is my particular favourite and the burnt caramel is gorgeous! I will definitely buy more of this!!
I finally brought my first order after my mum who is diabetic had raved about this gorgeous chocolate for sometime that I had first seen on dragons den.
I was not at all disappointed.
I love this chocolate!!!
So far I've tried the raspberry & orange small bars that I purchased.
They are divine! I try to eat gluten & diary free products,plus ones with less suger. Often you are so disappointed by the taste.
But this chocolate does not disappoint.
This brand is so creamy & has such a great taste!! Can’t believe it’s free from dairy!
The orange & raspberry flavour comes through perfectly in both. While some choclates the favouring is either too overpowering or too weak…this one’s perfection!
The parcel came in a reasonable time, despite the current situation.
It was packed well with crepe card pieces,which stopped the chocolate from being broken in transit & made it even more exciting to open.
Will definately purchase from again, when my supply runs out.
Originally bought chocolate from the pure heavenly range for my diabetic husband, but now he has to share his monthly supplies, because once I tried it I was hooked. Love the crack when it snaps and the lovely smooth texture on my tongue. Difficult to choose a favourite as I love them all, but orange, dark and mint are all up there. Love the family feel of the company too. Keep up the good work..
Sorry but i dont get it. Banana flavour, could hardly taste it and the silk is tasteless. Maybe ok for those that are gluton free, but as a chocolate lover its a no from me.
There are no words other than YUMMY! After some teethng problems, things seems to be going well for the team at Pure Heavenly chocolate. So hard to find such a delicious dairy free choc! Well done on low sugar as well.
I would like to emphasise again how wonderfully delicious this chocolate is, as a chocoholic all of it is truly heavenly.
LOVEEEEE THIS! Ever since going dairy free 5 months ago I had been on the hunt for some chocolate, however my expectations weren’t that high. When I tried this chocolate I was SHOCKED!!! the most amazing chocolate ever, especially this flavour. Now I feel like I’m eating Terrys chocolate orange- my favroiute of all time. TRULY recom
I absolutely love the new Dark Raspberry chocolate.
After seeing Stephen and Pure Heavenly Chocolate on Dragon’s Den, we rushed to the website to buy bars of his much heralded chocolate. The website crashed, we finally managed to place an order but demand outstripped supply and we waited weeks for the order to be delivered. Fast forward three months and we placed another order for new delicious additions to the range. Ordering was simple, there were enticing offers - and delivery was lightening fast. Moreover, the chocolate is delicious so much so that we need to restrain ourselves from eating a whole bar in one sitting. Most young companies experience teething problems - all of which seem to be ironed out now. Great chocolate, great company, great service.
The dark chocolate has always been my favourite so you can imagine my joy when this new Dark chocolate,raspberry flavour made it’s way to the heavenly kitchen and then to my door! Oh my days, I repeat oh my days!! This is to die for! And it was invented such the perfect time (corona shutdown)
why 16 -year-old likes it too, and the little squares I gave to my carers to try! Hence I’ve just bought 16 bars (whilst it’s still on promotion) to treat them do you some for Easter and for well caring for me especially during these times!
dark chocolate Rasbury, my new favourite 😍😍
Love this chocolate! Low sugar, dairy free, gluten free & tastes great! Quick delivery & great customer service! My favourites so far are the Dark Raspberry & Coconut, but the Salted Caramel & Coffee flavours also delicious!
This is insane!!! I ordered two small bars and have just ordered two more large ones. Best chocolate ever!
I purchased the chocolates mostly for Christmas presents for chocaholic friends. I've just tried the dark chocolate, which I liked and the Mint, which was fine but, not so keen as the dark. I rarely eat chocolate myself, being a recovering chocaholic!
I really like the way the company is run, the messages sent sound very friendly like a true family business, keep up the good work.
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 3.86 based on 520 reviews