Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Delicious chocolate in so many flavours! Especially the dark ones and the great thing is low sugar but great taste.
Heavenly Chocolate tastes heavenly. It’s helped me with healthy eating- 2 squares per night. Low in sugar and all excellent ingredients. I would recommend you try this product.
Excellent flavours. Great that it's low sugar I can happily give my 2 year old some after dinner without worrying about a pre bedtime sugar high! Delivery method great. Customer service kind and helpful.
I am a chocoholic but due to health reasons I am gluten and dairy free. I was só pleased to find a substitute that I can enjoy! It is not sickly sweet or strong, but delicate and light! I am a member of the VIP club and enjoy my regular deliveries. Once I start, it is difficult to stop - very more-ish with Salted Caramel my favourite!
My family abroad also loved it, especially the mint! Thank you Pure Heavenly for not making this chocoholic feel guilty!
The best dark chocolate i’e had. Great customer service. I am a member of VIP club and chocolate always arrives on time, even in the difficult times we have been through recently. Well done Stephen and staff.
Absolutely fabulous both in taste and ingredients. My husband is diabetic and can eat a mini bar with no affect on his blood sugar.
I adore the orange and mint. He loves them all!
So grateful to Stephen and his colleagues for producing this amazing creation.
I don't like chocolate as a rule but this really is heavenly!
Amazing chocolate , low sugar is great for diabetics like myself who are watching there sugar intake and carbs. Highly recommend
This is a very good chocolate , not quite as creamy as normal but it still hits the spot .its especially good for people with allergies or as in my case diabetes . Favourite flavours are fruit and nut , silk , and mint . Try it I think you’ll love it too.
Love this chocolate, my favourite is salted caramel it is so delicious doesn't last me long. Added bonus it's low in sugar so doesn't affect my sugar levels as I'm diabetic.
I have Diabetes and this chocolate tastes great and ideal for people with Diabetes as it has low sugar. I have a monthly subscription and I look forward to receiving my order every month. It is reasonably priced as well.
This chocolate has helped enormously in reducing my sugar intake, no other sweets/ chocolate required now.
Great flavours and a very good range
they are so good, that unfortunately when my monthly order with 4 chocolates arrive, they last maximum 3 days.
Really good Moc-Chocolate and they have my favourite flavour too! - Salted Caramel. Vegan and no palm oil. It is well worth a try.
This chocolate is creamy, tasty and low in sugar. Bought it for my lactose intolerant daughter and I can’t helping pinching it.
Best chocolate ever!
Lovely chocolate for anyone with food intolerances etc, always arrives well packaged and in first class condition. They always keep you informed on shipping etc which is great so you know that you look out for its arrival. Lovely company to deal with and I have so enjoyed daily posts on Facebook throughout the lockdown 😷😃
Love the chocolate. Would like the coffee variety to be stronger though as it is very mild coffee flavour
Have been buying this chocolate for a long time now as I have a regular order every week. I am always very happy with the quality and taste of the chocolate. Excellent customer services and regular updates by e-mail. Keep up the good work. Everyone should try this gorgeous chocolate especially as it is healthier than most chocolates. Give it a go!
All great with the service from Pure Heavenly chocolate. As a regular customer the delivery service is excellent and on the one occasion when there was a supply issue there was regular email contact and each time the option to cancel the order if I wanted to.
Arrived quickly. Tasted delicious. Particularly the dark chocolate