Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
I received a selection of flavours as a birthday present,loved it all but salted caramel was my favourite! Such a nice change to easily buy a vegan option,definitely recommended.... I’m reordering as I speak!
Great chocolate, as a type 2 diabetic, it means i can still treat without the guilt, and a couple of pieces at a time is enough, would reccomend, website didnt work for me to try different flavours as a vip cutomer, but hopefully they will resolve that, great job, its not easy to make something like chocolate without all the usual stuff that goes into it and make it taste great, but they have done it, thank you very much;-)
I have been buying the mini bars ever since Pure Heavenly Chocolate started to produce them. They are delicious with many different flavours; my two top favourites are dark chocolate and the banana one. I find that a bar is the perfect size and I don’t need to eat more chocolate after one. I’m type 2 diabetic and it’s lovely to be able to have this kind of treat!
I highly recommend both the chocolate and the company. Customer service is fantastic and deliveries are always prompt.
In these hard times this is a way to spoil yourself and others. Great chocolate!
The chocolate is just divine.
The customer service is second to none everything is delivered just when they say it is.
On the whole I don't think they can improve on any level.
I'm a VIP member and receive chocolate every month. Their products are delicious and as a diabetic I couldn't manage without them. They certainly satisfy my sugar cravings and even my little granddaughter (aged 3) loves their chocolate, especially the banana flavour. I look forward to hearing the sound of my chocolate delivery as it is put through the letter box. I can honestly say, it is the nicest "healthy" chocolate I have tasted!!
Fantastic chocolate, great mouth feel, superb taste and only 2% sugar!
Utter bliss!
Purely scrumptious!!!

I am a VIP customer and love this chocolate.....the staff are so friendly and the box pops through my letterbox....which I love!! If you are looking for a healthier and tastier option to normal high sugar chocolate....dont hesitate....go for it!!!
FANTASTIC CHOCOLATE!! It gives me sheer excitement that I can enjoy such a delicious chocolate GUILT FREE!! And so many flavours, very well made and love that it comes to my door every month without fail!! Thank you Heavenly :-D
Pure Heavenly is a delicious tasting Vegan Chocolate with very little sugar and with many of the allergens removed. It is beautifully packaged and a really good price. I get a monthly delivery as a VIP member and love that I can change my flavours each month if I choose. Always look forward to the box through the door!
Heavenly is by some considerable margin the best free-from chocolate brand I have come across and, as someone with a number of food allergies, I have tried numerous brands.

I have a VIP subscription and get 12 bars of chocolate reliably delivered each month, which has been a real blessing during the coronavirus pandemic.
Best non dairy chocolate I’ve ever tasted and one of the few without soya as well. Great price, great range of flavours and love that we have a regular monthly delivery which always arrives on time. Always recommend it to everyone.
Gorgeous chocolate
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is just heavenly. My wife and I enjoy all the flavours but my wife likes Salted Caramel the best.
We look forward to our monthly delivery as part if the VIP club.
I have been a regular customer of Pure Heavenly for a long time now and enjoy most of the flavours. Certainly a treat, not just for me but my granddaughter too. Its the best low suger chocolate i've ever had and free from all the nasties! Just try it you will be very surprised.
Lovely delicious dairy free, very low in sugar, &,soya free chocolate delivered to your door.
Worth buying even as treat or on a monthly basis. The flavours such as Mint so like After Eight Mints.
Coconut and Fruit and Nut so yummy. Salted caramel is lush and a real treat. The thought of the chocolate flavours makes my mouth water.
It’s lovely flavours with low sugar & dairy free is a great substitute to the real chocolate, I buy 4-5 bars every couple of weeks, hazelnut & salted caramel are my faves.
I first tried Heavenly Chocolate after watching Dragons Den as I thought my Daughter who cannot eat chocolate containing milk might like it .
It was a success she really really loved it.Her favourite flavours are the salted caramel and the new cherry ,and the banana.
We love the presentation it makes the chocolate look so special especially if lucky enough to receive a gift box.
I would certainly recommend you give it a try .
Had a go at this product after reading reviews and have since bought quite a few times. Doesn't taste like something trying to be chocolate. The flavours are really good and I can eat this as a guilt free treat.
3 letters .... YUM!
I strongly recommend this product especially if you are looking for chocolate with a low sugar content. I have consistently enjoyed pure heavenly chocolate
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.07 based on 678 reviews