Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
The mint choc and the orange choc are incredible, the dark with sea salt is lovely too.
If you're looking to curb cravings, I would recommend the dark with sea salt as you only need 1/2 squares of it and its quite filling and sorts the sugar craving out too.
So impressed with this as I have been looking into low carb/sugar alternatives and I am obsessed with chocolate.

The order arrived the next day brilliantly packaged. The customer service live chat was responsive and helpful. So impressed with this company and so glad I found them after seeing them ages ago on dragons den.
Placing another order today and Anna has been very helpful!
I had been looking for a low sugar chocolate bar to enjoy whilst on a diet. Stumbled upon Heavenly and ordered my starter pack which arrived yesterday .
I only have great things to say about the product They are really tasty and have awesome flavours too.
I recommend anyone like myself looking for a chocolate treat to try these and I for one will be ordering more “Heaven in a box””Heavenly in your mouth”
Wow - delicate ‘authentic’ flavours that are completely satisfying...

A small bar is less than 120 calories and can easily fit into a healthy eating plan.

As a Slimming World Consultant, I can’t wait to share this information with my members.

Once we are back in the ‘real’ world I can feel a Taster session is well overdue...

Purchased a taster pack as a wee treat for my diabetic dad. He said that it tastes amazing. Would recommend this company, really good service. Will be back to buy more. Thank you 😋🍫
Customer service was superb
I was gifted a christmas advent calander and the chocolate was the best ive ever tasted in my life! I will be buying chocolate from you from now on XD cadburys can go take a hike!
I absolutely love this chocolate, I'm diabetic and haven't liked chocolate in years , because this isn't as sweet I really enjoy it, I know order regularly and can't get enough of this product, highly recommended, professional and prompt delivery
Love Pure Heavenly, one of the best vegan chocolate I've tasted in ages.
Love the chocolate, flavour, Banana is the best, I will get more for family & friends, Great Christmas gift or birthdays and its good for Diabetic people & vegan,
I bought for my dad and he love it to.

I do recommend Pure Heavenly you get 10 stars from me..
What's not to love? Delicious chocolate, so easy to order, great communication & arived on time, beautifully packaged. Recommend, recommend, recommend ❤ Thank you, just reordered.
I have just started with Pure Heavenly Chocolate and tried the sample box before I committed so I could see which flavours I liked best. The chocolate arrived promptly and was well protected. I love all of the flavours (favourites are salted caramel, mint and raspberry) but all taste nice anyway. The price seems very reasonable and Pure Heavenly Chocolate is suitable for people with intolerances.
You can have regular deliveries set at between 1 and 8 weeks. I believe you can pause deliveries if you have too much but can't see that being a problem for me!!
Pure Heavenly is one of the best vegan chocolates that I have tasted.Vicky
Sublime chocolate, subtle flavours and you really would not know it was dairy/gluten/ low sugar - the price reflects the quality, well bit not overly packaged with good delivery times , for those on restricted diets it's perfect, for those who are not - it's still lovely!
I bought this chocolate for my granddaughter Penny who has a milk allergy and she loves it 😀
Good as ever
I have a regular VIP order plus I top up because although I tell myself I don't need 8 bars of chocolate on order every 4 weeks, I am lying to myself. Don't care - Its not adding to my sugar or my weight, so whats not to love?
I ordered the chocolate to be delivered to my grandson Who is in lockdown at university . He was absolutely delighted with the surprise and even more pleased with the chocolate, he thought it was delicious.
Chocolate was delicious, not too sweet and good texture. Salted caramel was particularly good. I eat low carb so this is a great find for me and I thoroughly recommend trying for yourself. 😃
Absolutely delicious
I am dairy intolerant. I have tried many other dairy free chocolate but really not a patch on yours, I ended up throwing them away. So pleased I found your company. It tastes like chocolate. Thank you
Great product and superb delivery.
Love this chocolate, especially any of the dark chocolate. It’s our special treat on weekend evenings 1/2 bar each! We’ve had no problems with deliveries and never had to return any. On the rare occasion there’s been a mistake in our order it’s been sorted out quickly.
We’ve shared this chocolate with friends and given it as gifts. Everyone seems to love it as much as us.
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.09 based on 705 reviews