Pure Science Supplements Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Pure Science Supplements

How would you rate Pure Science Supplements ?

(optional)

Rebecca Putnal
Verified Buyer
"Patch would stay on even after I taped it on!"
Diane Smith-Baczek
Verified Buyer
"They work IF they stayed on! You have to keep putting them back on your skin because they continue to fall off - adhesive DOES NOT keep the patch in place."
"The B12 patch really works. I was very skeptical, but was pleasantly surprised."
Junko K Prior
Verified Buyer
"I just received the patches. I selected this product because it has 5000 mcg of B. The other products claimed to have the same dose, but if you look at the ingredients that is not the case. I am excited to try the patches. My mom has been complaining about her lack of energy. and I want to see this product will help to restore some quality of life for her."
Renee Coughlan
Verified Buyer
"Researching many B12 patches, I found this one to be the best. Very happy!"
Constance Harris
Verified Buyer
"I’ve just started using the Energy patch 3 days ago. It gives me that extra boost of energy I was looking for to help get me through my long day."
Scheryl Mancha
Verified Buyer
"How am I supposed to write a review when I haven't received the item or for that matter even gotten a response from you as to when it will ship or I could expect it. NO REVIEWS AT THIS TIME!!! THANKS"
"I ordered the vitamin b 12 patches for my daughter and myself. We have only used one patch , so its too soon to say if affective. But the product arrived within 2 days of ordering- and I didn't expedite I'm very satisfied with their service. And I'll definitely continue using them for supplements"
"Great supplements, great customer service with fast delivery."
Susan Van De Velde
Verified Buyer
"I bought the B12 patches. When I put one patch on, it caused hives and itching. I had to remove it. I wrote an email to the company requesting that they instruct me on how to return the product for a refund or partial refund. I have not heard back from them. Sincerely, Susan Van De Velde"
"I recently purchased, for the first time, your Beta Sitosterol capsules from Amazon. I have found a couple of capsules that are not completely filled. I have never found this with other supplements and do not think this should be with a GMP facility. I submitted a ticket a week ago and have had a response. At this point I would like a refund."
Misty Giegerich
Verified Buyer
"Very poor product. Does not stay on skin."
Daniel Zamorsky
Verified Buyer
"My first application was on Saturday. All day Sunday I had body aches and a slight fever. Has anyone ever reported this kind of reaction?"
"My energy level went up a lot. I felt better over all."
Roseann Richards
Verified Reviewer
"The B12 patches don’t stick. I filed a complaint that didn’t even get read because the reply was just a long commercial promo for product followed by one that said the ticket was now closed. No one addressed the complaint. I do not recommend this product or company at all."
"Excellent service and advice, the only calmer on the market that actually works for my horse."
Grayce OToole
Verified Buyer
"So far so good. I have a B12 deficiency along with folate this supplement could be the best way for absorbtion"
"I have ordered these from other companies. Pure Science version is a lot bigger it's a big square where other company's are a little circle. They also do not have durability. Other companies stayed on great. I could even shower with them on. This one I knew would not last a shower and took it off. But trying to make it stick again wasn't great. I can't comment if the product is as effective as other companies as it is the first day trying it. It will take a few uses before I know if they work as well to boost my energy. They were shipped fast and timely. I had no issues with receiving them."
Ralph Nelon
Verified Buyer
"Just ordered $180 worth of supplement. All three bottles that came in are expired. Tried contacting customer support to no avail. Never again."
"These are out dated even from the 2 years. I have requested a refund but no one has gotren Back on my request never will order from this Co. Agin"
Hi Ms Parks,

We are sincerely sorry about your experience. Our customer service officer has gotten in touch with you to understand more about the matter.

We thank you for your feedback and hope we can restore your trust in our business.

Yours Sincerely,