Qi Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qi Supplements
Read Qi Supplements Reviews

About Qi Supplements:

We are one of the leading providers of beauty, fitness, health and wellness products that are sure to give you the utmost satisfaction and pure joy. We offer dietary supplements, avant-garde makeups, and skincare solutions, and of course, health supplements that are designed to restore your body’s natural function.We specialize our products for all age groups and you can guarantee that our creations are 100% safe, highly efficient, and affordable. At Qi, you are our motivation to provide great products and service. We put our customers in the center of everything that we do to give you the best quality products you deserve.

Tell us how Qi Supplements made you happy
Benagene had an immediate effect on my energy level. Most significant was less need to take afternoon naps. I also noticed more clarity in mental focus and a more positive mental outlook.
The drops make my eyes feel better
I bought some peptides in the beginning and then signed up for their wellness program. I highly recommend their wellness program as you get the opportunity to talk to them and get customized plan. They also have an amazing detox program that I highly recommend. Besides their great program, they are very genuine people wanting to help people.
The supplements have resulted in improvement of my eyes. Thank you for your advertising true information.
Worth the money!
Very good Product and service πŸ‘Œ
Love this company!!
Besides selling high quality and trusted products, Qi Supplements is awesome!
Since they're USA based, shipping is so fast, and I've never had an issue (not once) in all the years I've been a customer. Customer support is fast, helpful and also USA based.
I'll remain a loyal customer for years to come.
Great products! Delivered fast! Webinars are very educational!
Fast response. Great support helping me pick correct product.

Product was delivered in 2 days.
The wide variety of supplements available and super fast shipping was excellent. I have just begun my new regimen with QI supplements, but I am expecting big things!
FAST Service
After taking peptides for 3 months my energy is much better, my detox organs work better and my digestion is better. Highly recommend if you want to be healthier. Upgrading my diet was also a key factor - more organic fruits and vegetables, less cooked meats and less desserts. Now I don’t even miss the desserts. Vlad was very helpful guiding me to the right peptides for my aging body.
Hi, purchased Stem Cell, Brain Cell and Testosterone.
Stem Cell had to have been damaged in transit because the Spray part of the container did not function. Called, explained, received another bottle that works. Shipping is not boxed only in bubble wrap envelope, easy to damage.
I love peptides. Thank you for making them available.
This is the second day using the parasite/biofilm detox. I'll tell you, without a doubt, it works. I recommend it.
Fantastic products and service
The can-c eye drops have helped my eye floaters considerably I would recommend your product to anyone who have eye floaters.
I have been very pleased with the service and products from QI Supplements. Customer Service is very prompt and the products work as described. Looking forward to be a long term customer.
Zoiben is an amazing product! It is working so well. I can't believe the results I am getting!
Qi Supplements is rated 4.77 based on 162 reviews